The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

No.1 Son Is Feelilng Left Out

doris

Puppies for pleasure, not for Trade!
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Our oldest boy says he is feeling left out, everytime he asks to look on here all he never sees a picture of him with the dogs, always my old man or no.2 son, so took a couple of photos of him - by the way, I am not a horrible mother with no dress sense who makes her 16 year old lad wear shirts when he gets home from school! he's just got in from his evening job at Tesco!

Jan, this makes me feel old!

Copy_of_april05_085.jpg

Copy_of_april05_088.jpg

Great photos :thumbsup: I think no 1 son looks very nice in his shirt :thumbsup:

Great pics :thumbsup: dont sons get worse when they get older. :eek: :lol:

Very handsome boy and very beautiful Iggy :lol: :p :p

I don't have a boy (apart from Zoomie) but I do have a very handsome nephew who is nearly 15!!!!! :wub:

Lovely pics :wub: :wub: :wub:

Janimal said:
Great pics :thumbsup:   dont sons get worse when they get older. :eek:   :lol:
god no, please don't tell me that! I'm just hoping that we've got over the worst - he was 16 a couple of weeks ago - and now we just have to wait for the 11 year old to start!

poor Lew, he was happy he was on here until he realised what he was wearing - then it was all oh mum, great, I look rubbish, why didn't you tell me to change!

and as for the beautiful Iggy, it's the evil Zoe doing her thing again! she is a bit of a trollop really, given the chance she is all over the boys like a rash! actually, she's like that wether they like it or not :*

Great pictures, your son looks very handsome. 8)

Lovely pix Doris - welcome to K9 Lew :thumbsup: and Zoe looks fab as always - boy, is she having fun with that toy! :p :lol:

Alison, Does this mean you have a son doing GCSE's this year. Perhaps we could form a support group you and I and sympathise with each other.

Jenny

Thats a smashing photo! Spiller has one of those sausage dogs too. Your son looks like a great lad, I bet he wouldn't go buzzing off on a VERY expensive GCSE geography trip to Swanage and forgets to phone his Mum on her birthday(yesterday) :rant:

I went on a biology field trip to Swanage more years ago than I care to remember now. Luckily it wasn't my mum's birthday then, so I didn't forget to ring her. :- " Stayed at a field study centre, where there was another college group of boys in the adjoining buildings. (We were 17 or so). Won't say what we got up to 'cos me mum has joined this website now. Look out for IngridH. (w00t)

Anyway...slightly off topic...and a very worried Den is driving down to Swanage :b

No1 son looks a smashing chap I must add.

:)) :)) Lovely, my Harry gets jealous too when i show him pics of Gucci etc on here, poor lad

quintessence said:
Alison, Does this mean you have a son doing GCSE's this year.  Perhaps we could form a support group you and I and sympathise with each other. 
Jenny

You too? it is so tough :( I have worried myself sick over this boys education, nearly put me off my chocolate and whiskey&coke (w00t)

He has been finishing his course work all day at school today, you know, the course work he should have been doing over the last 18 months!!! :rant:

And as for school trips, this is the boy who when he went to spain for a week, left a message on the phone on his first day to say that he had lost his wallet - £40 and 180 euros, then I didn't hear from him til the day before he came home, he was given his wallet back the next day, but didn't think to let me know :blink:

Thank god I have my my dogs to keep me sane - when they are not emptying the bin over the kitchen (new trick my 11 year old whippet has just learned) and trying to kill every creature in the home counties :- "

I think I may be a little stressed :wacko:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back