The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

No Limit Dogs

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Greyhoundlass, what is the breeding of Miss Ellie as a few people have claimed to have bred miss ellie, molly stag. This has caused some confusion to some who have bred from her over here in Northern Ireland. It's just nice to know the names of the parents. Many thanks :cheers:

I definatly bred the litter there was 5 bitches 2 blacks 1 black/brindle 1 brindle & 1 fawn Miss Ellie I sold her at a year old Her sister the brindled bitch beat miss ellie at chatsworth a few years ago they had brought miss ellie over from eire They are Stagnight to a greyhound she was a open class bitch won the best she broke her hock & still come back & won opens she then broke a toe this finished her She was also a good coursing bitch even after her toe off Ive put a piccy of her on my username as i cant do it here

Thanx very much greyhoundlass for the info. It's nice to know the exact breeding of that litter as miss ellie, molly stag and molly doll have raced at the lurcher shows over in Northern Ireland in the past. Most people knew that Stagnight was the father but we had been told of a few different names of greyhound bitches that he was mated to to produce this litter. :cheers: Do you remember the name of the mother of the litter. Once again many thanx. :thumbsup:

Tyone Sue follow the link if it works

http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?z=YX5Mw5&d=tyone+sue

Regards

Thanx very much for all the information, it has certainly cleared things up. :cheers: Would it be possible if you could email me the photo you have of tyone sue cos if i save yoy avatar onto my pictures it's very small. My email address is dazgail_shannon@hotmail.com

Once again many thanx. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back