The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

No Limit Dogs

milly

Who's Y Daddy?
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Should one No Limit dog be singled out to be weighed at a open?

If so would'nt you think it's unfair? I think if one dog is weighed then all the others should be.

I konw at the lord byron they weighed the no limit to make sure they were over 40lb. But i think this is only done at B.W.R.A races.

All should be weighed-especially if one is

but get them their own set of scales.

thats not fair they should all be weighed even if they know the dogs weight it dosnt matter :rant:

Last edited by a moderator:
1 no-limit dog was ask to be weighed in today, this was a request from a racer not the east midlands committee, the owner's did'nt have a problem with there dog being weighed in,showing what good sport's they are :thumbsup: , the dog wighed in at 41.9oz so was in the right class,( no limit ) :) the owner's had everyright to request that all no -limits be weighed in along with there dog, :thumbsup: something that i,m sure will start happening :- "

personally i think weighing only one no limit is wrong! if one no limit is weighed they shud all be weighed thats the fairest way to do it. mind i wudnt want to be the one weighing the no limits that r about 50lb u wud break ya back lol

well to me its a bit daft cos if u have a weight class DOG/BITCH u can put them in the next class up so why not in ow limits or is this just for THE CHOSEN FEW as normal,

not if its run as weighed u cant che ching lol :- "

I hope the person who is on the scales to weigh these N/L dogs is STRONG and has had his/her spinach for breakfast they will certainly need it. Eh! and watch your back it might go!!!!!!!!!! (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

All joking aside all dogs/bitches should be treated the same - as the saying goes "whats good for goose is good for the gander" :thumbsup:

Some one asked if this certain dog had been weighed because it had weighed in at another open at 39 lb this dog runs often at Old HALL and has alwys been no limit in future at our reginal opens all no limit will weigh in

and even dogs like these lot hellbent,dennis the menace,sugar daddy

nova said:
Some one asked if this certain dog had been weighed because it had weighed in at another open at 39 lb  this dog runs often at Old HALL and has alwys been no limit   in future at our reginal opens all no limit will weigh in
Looking at the dogs which were entered in the No Limits, I noticed there was another dog which had also run in the 40lb class at another open, but this dog was not weighed! :- "as far as I'm aware.

Last edited by a moderator:
unwanted said:

[/quote

george i think when they say ALL the no limit then yes that does mean hellbent, challanger, denice the mennce, sugar daddy,ect

got to agree whats good for the goose is gd for the ganda

:cheers:

i think a bit of common sense is all that's needed whats the point of weighing dogs like challenger and hellbent ect,it's only the dogs that are on the border line i.e. 38/39/40/41lb etc that need to weighed. IMO :)) :D

JOHNG said:
i think a bit of common sense is all that's needed whats the point of weighing dogs like challenger and hellbent ect,it's only the dogs that are on the border line i.e. 38/39/40/41lb etc that need to weighed. IMO :))   :D
Don't agree John,weigh one,then weigh all!!

It's only fair,IMO

well its mad when u have a dog wots45/50ld u have to weight it,if u cannot see the likes of challenger ect.. been over 40ld think its a bad job,its getting to silly now

we had to weigh mickey whizz once @ the red mills cup and he weighed 50lb and u can tell hes a no limit. IMO if one gets weighed they shud all get weighed but i wudnt like 2 b the one lifting them up lol :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back