The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

North East Bwra Brandy Queen Top Ten Open

sherry

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
NORTH EAST B.W.R.A BRANDY QUEEN TOP TEN OPEN

TO BE HELD ON SAT 15TH SEPT 07 @ THE RISING SUN WALLSEND

DISTANCE (ADULTS)165YDS CLASSES 20LB, 24LN, 28LB 32LB. DOGS & BITCHES SEPARATE @ 1YD PER 1LB.

PUPS/VETS ( ALL IN) YEARLINGS (D & B SEPERATE) 20LB, 24LB, 28LB & 32LB PROOF OF AGE REQUIRED.

36LB, 40LB AND NO LIMIT SCRATCH OVER 160 YDS £3.20 ENTRY FEE

WEIGH IN 11AM TILL 12 NOON ONE WEIGH ONLY B.W.R.A CARDS TO BE SHOWN

DOGS TO BE REGISTERED 28 DAYS PRIOR TO THE EVENT.

COULD LAST YEARS WINNER PEGGY SUE PLEASE RETURN THE TROPHY ON TIME.

ANY QUERIES PLEASE CONTACT EITHER CAROLE ON 0191-2636432 OR JOYCE ON 0191- 4140384.

THOUGHT ID POST THE ADVERT AS IT WAS WAY BACK IN JUNES WHIPPET NEWS FOR ANYONE WHO WAS WONDERING.

Last edited by a moderator:
the 36lb, 40lb & no limit scratch is also over 165yds not 160yds as i previously put :- "

pups/vets/yearling scratch if required :D

PUPS/VETS ( ALL IN) YEARLINGS what distance

i think its 150yds for pups/vets/yearlings im not 100% sure but it normally is.

JUST HAD A PHOTOGRAPHER ON THE PHONE FROM SIDE GALLERY IN NEWCASTLE. HE WAS ASKING IF WE WUD MIND IF HE CAME AND TOOK SOME PHOTOS ON SAT AS HE IS DOING A PROJECT ON RACING ANIMALS IN THE NORTH EAST ETC. OBVISOULY IVE SAID THAT WUD B FINE SO DON YA BEST GEAR U MIGHT GET YA PIC TOOK LOL :teehee:

so whose making the journey? il be there and ive ordered the sunshine as usual :D

WELL SOMETIMES THINGS GET CANCELLED U KNOW,THAT HAVE BEEN ADVERTISED :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
THECAP said:
yes and u r given plenty notice if it ws gonna b cancelled i wud have given plenty notice unless of course its beyond my control like a flooded track or frost. anyway the cap r u coming? :D

Good luck with the open Carole hope you get a good turn out. Just found out Umbro has a bad monkey muscle so out for a few weeks so won't be there. :(

Hope Umbro recovers quickly sharon :luck: :luck:

Think he'll be off till next year now Rob. Not rushing him. It's my own falt not having anything to run if I'd regestered the 2 pups I could have run them. Might aswell go to work and earn some money to pay for next years racing. :luck: to all who are racing great club to run at would recomend it to anyone thinking about going.

shaz i think u can register on the day i know it says 28 days b4 but i think that cud just be 4 champs. but im not 100% sure :blink:

Being payed now Carole. Don't think the boss will be to pleased if I don't go in. Just keep thinking about all the opens I can go to next year when I get my shift's changed in a couple of weeks.

THECAP said:
sherry said:
THECAP said:
yes and u r given plenty notice if it ws gonna b cancelled i wud have given plenty notice unless of course its beyond my control like a flooded track or frost. anyway the cap r u coming? :D

MAYBE DEPENDS ON WEATHER LOL :p

well its a beautiful day @ wallsend so get ya backside over here (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back