The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

North East Bwra Brandy Queen Top Ten/top Gun Open

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
DONT THINK JOHN WAS QUITE READY IN THE LAST PIC SO HERES ANOTHER ONE:

IMGP0677.jpg

36LB SCRATCH WINNER BILLY CASPER

IMGP0679.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
AFTER A FAIR FEW ATTEMPTS THIS IS SUPREME DOG WINNER BALLYPRIDE:

IMGP0682.jpg

PUPPY SCRATCH WINNER SHORE PATROL:

IMGP0686.jpg

HAD TO LEAVE BEFORE THE END SAT SO RICHARD PICKED UP HIS TROPHY SO NO TROPHY IN PIC AS TAKEN ON THE SUNDAY.

55LB SCRATCH WAS WON BY RED DEVIL HAD TO LEAVE B4 THE END SO NO PICTURE TAKEN. TROPHY IS THE WHISPER WHIZZ MEMORIAL CUP.

thank you for the pics carol :thumbsup:

big well done to all the winners,and good luck to steve and tiger kitten at the puppy champs :thumbsup:

been uploading my vidoeing onto the site that does the montague all bloody day and still have 12 frames to go, then i have to upload it to you tube b4 i can get it on here think that will be left running thru the night then maybe just maybe il b able to put the tape online tommoro. bare in mind i am over the finish line by about 20yds therefore some races may look diff to results. I wasnt on the line

heres ricks pups and they nice.the little fawn one looks like zoro

with its mask on,but look at the blue one he is a topper,good luck rick with tem :thumbsup:

risesun085-1.jpg

risesun086-1.jpg

risesun083-1.jpg

risesun082-1.jpg

Thanks for them pics Kenny, there really good and i have to say Seven looks better than Slim (w00t)

Thanks everyone for attending the Brandy Queen Open. A very good turn out. Well done to Ballypride & Prada winning top dog and supreme Bitch.Thanks for traveling up nice to see new faces.Good food all donated by the Wallsend members thank you.Well done Shore Patrol on winning the Puppy Scr Hes out of Showman and is Malones Litter brother Good luck at the Puppy Champs.

Thanks to all the helpers as you all know we cant run an open with out your much appreciated help

Ive been poorly all weekend no voice chest infection thats why im just thanking everyone today.

Good luck to everyone who is going to the puppy & yearling Champs.See you all there.

Regards

Joyce

hiya Joyce,i hope it wasn't all the left right over the roundabout,left at the lights,lol anyway thanks to you girls i got there i wont be trying new ways to get there next time it will be the way i know..pleased to hear you on the mend.kenny,chris dan

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back