The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

North East Handicaps On This Weekend Weather Permitting

sherry

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
WEATHER PERMITTING FINGERS CROSSED AND ALL THAT BOTH NORTH EAST HANDICAPS SHUD B RACING THIS WEEKEND

WESTERHOPE IS RAN ON A SATURDAY MORNING ITS A TIMED HANDICAP AND STARTS AROUND ABOUT 11AM

WALLSEND RISING SUN IS RACED ON A SUNDAY MORNING @ THE EARLIER TIME OF 10.30AM THIS IS A TIMED HANDICAP WE ALSO HAVE YARDS FOR POUNDS RACING AND SCRATCH RACING. :thumbsup:

forecast 2 degrees sat and a big 5 degrees on sunday looking good 4 racing @ least one day. :thumbsup:

SORRY NO RACING @ WESTERHOPE TODAY GROUND TOO HARD :angry:

carole I wont be running tomm. the ground still rock hard. Hope you get this on here, I got no phone till atleast thursday.

hi sharon i just text u to say i doubt racing will b on tommoro i have got your vaccination paper off alison so il just keep it till next week when i see u. :thumbsup:

so even if racing is on sharon u wont b there? just i cant text u if u have no phone lol i cant see it being on but u never know x

once again weather permitting both north east handicaps will b on this weekend

sat 18th feb westerhope timed handicap is on approx 11am start

sun 19th feb wallsend rising sun timed handicap is on 10.30am start. as well as the timed handicap we also have yds for 1lb racing (if req) and scratch racing, scratch racing is @ £1.00 per dog and ran last after the main handicap enter on the day winner takes all. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back