The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

North V South

ocsar

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

WELL DONE NORTHERNS WINNING FOR THE SECOND TIME AT A SCORE OF 3/0

WHAT NEXT YOU SOUTHERN SISSIES

2005_05_31_007.JPGGOOD MATCH ONE PLAYER SENT OFF LO FROM THE SOUTH BUT I,M SUER THAY TRIED TO CHEAT ANYWAY THEY HAD ABOUT 14 PLAYERS ON AT THE END OF THE MATCH, BUT HEY IT,S ONLY FUN AND WE STILL WON LOL.

THE WINNING TEAM

2005_05_31_005.JPGJUST ONE OF THE SACRIFICES WE NORTHERNERS MAKE TO PLAY, THOUGHT IT WOULD NEVER BE SEEN DECCA, :D :D

thanks donna.but is that realy me :- " (w00t)

thanks donna.but is that realy me :- " (w00t)

this is how it really looked (w00t) :)never worked im glad big gaz woulda killed me

Last edited by a moderator:
harmless bit of fun m8. ooh i narf suit red (w00t) 8)

it was fun too dec :thumbsup: sisy southern loosers ey ash :D :D :D :D

cant belive dec stooped to the level of wearing a maccam shirt....looked horrible!!!!

yea yea, we lost again! but next time we will do you all!!!

did you see what i was wearing, i had to cope with chants of people calling me a fruit pastel and a stick of rock, just because i had a bright yellow tshirt and lime green shorts doesnt mean i should succum to such abuse....i was wounded and it effected the performance......bulls**t :cheers: :D :cheers:

well done to the northern monkeys!!! :p :thumbsup: :p

NO PICTURE OF THE LOSERS, OR ARE THEY TO A SHAMED :D LOL :D

WHEN IS NEXT MATCH LOSERS

OR DO US WHAT TO PLAY RUBY INSTEAD OF SH***Y FOOTBALL

SO GARY BAILEY CAN BE THE WATERBOY :p :D

well done the norherners there is no mention of the southerners winnin pool /darts/and dominoes (w00t) :thumbsup:

AndrewPocket said:
well done the norherners there is no mention of the southerners winnin pool /darts/and dominoes (w00t)   :thumbsup:
OH YEAH!! good shout mate!!!! :thumbsup:

what happened there?! thought northerners might have been at least half decent in pub games (w00t) :cheers: (w00t)

come on the SOUTH!!!! :p :D :p

half the north cant even remember playing pub games lol,but theres always next time lads,well done :thumbsup: poor gaz was in a daze as you can see :blink: poor lad nearly knocked himself out.fancy walking into a patio door that was closed lol :x

I admit the south put in a lame performance lol!!!, but i reckon u lot paid the ref!!!!!

:- " :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back