The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

North West Lure Coursing Club. 16/07/05

Pennymeadow Whippets

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi everyone! congratulations to Lesley and Andy for winning Lure Coursing today with Callena Joy! A top day was enjoyed by everyone. few shandys afterwards :cheers: all dogs ran well. most important no injuries! BIG thanks to Parkstone Whippets for putting on another well planed event! Hope to see some new faces in the future!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Jeff and Rebecca it was a great day as always, well done on winning the cons final with Pennymeadow Pepe :cheers: and the pub lunch was definatley different :lol: Thanks for that Mark and Paula :thumbsup:

Only managed to get a couple of pics but I am sure becka will oblige later, I was videoing instead

coursing.jpg

Angel, Esther and Max :wub:the two in the background callin like 2 old women are Andrew and Gary :- "

coursing_2.jpg

And we had a guest visitor :wub:

And nice to meet you whippynit, you can just see Holly in the background :wub:

coursing3.jpg

Well done Lesley & Andy,

i'll post some pics tommorow when i've resized then.

Thanx Mark is was a fab day we really enjoyed it as always, look forward to the pics :thumbsup:

[SIZE=21pt] :cheers: :cheers: Congratulations Lesley and Callie! :cheers: :cheers: [/SIZE]

She certainly is a super talented girl! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Zephyr said:
[SIZE=21pt] :cheers:   :cheers: Congratulations Lesley and Callie! :cheers:   :cheers: [/SIZE]
She certainly is a super talented girl! :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:

Thanks for that Zephyr, credit goes to Sienna this time she won the 16 dog stake so they are super talented twins :huggles: They do me proud :wub: :wub:

Just need pics fron anybody thats got any :- " :thumbsup:

It looks like you all had lots of fun. Where do you hold the lure coursing? I'd love to bring the girls along one weekend.

good day, well done lesley and sienna :wub:

picture of the triumphant girls :D

Picturebec_291.jpg

couldn't decide which was my favourite pic

pennymeadow lady :wub:

Picturebec_241.jpg

or otis and the hairy visitor

Picturebec_255.jpg

or........ and this might just be my favourite :D

Picturebec_268.jpg

[SIZE=21pt]WOW CONGRATS LESLEY AND GIRLS!![/SIZE]

:cheers: :cheers: your deffo on a winning streak!! well done!!

*Lesley* said:
Zephyr said:
[SIZE=21pt] :cheers:   :cheers: Congratulations Lesley and Callie! :cheers:   :cheers: [/SIZE]
She certainly is a super talented girl! :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:

Thanks for that Zephyr, credit goes to Sienna this time she won the 16 dog stake so they are super talented twins :huggles: They do me proud :wub: :wub:

Just need pics fron anybody thats got any :- " :thumbsup:

:oops: :oops: Sorry - Congratulations Lesley and Sienna!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Well done Lesley and sienna :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D Nice to meet you too, and OH and i both thought Sienna was a lovely looking dog! :wub:

andrea31 said:
It looks like you all had lots of fun.  Where do you hold the lure coursing?  I'd love to bring the girls along one weekend.

Coppull same as racing Andrea it would be nice to see you there I think the next meet is in about 3 weeks I'll let you know :thumbsup:

few more pics of the day :wub:

coursing1.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back