The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

North Yorks Bwra Meeting

Malcolm Clarke

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Meeting to be held:

BWRA North York's Regional Meeting

Venue: Dawdon Wrc ( Lord Byron Open Day ).

Date: 29.04.12

Meeting will commence at 12.00 Noon. Ends at 12.30.

Reason for this meeting is an update to all BWRA N.Y. members as agreed during the last BWRA North York's Regional Meeting held 11th Fed 2012.

Regards

Malcolm

Meeting to be held:
BWRA North York's Regional Meeting

Venue: Dawdon Wrc ( Lord Byron Open Day ).

Date: 29.04.12

Meeting will commence at 12.00 Noon. Ends at 12.30.

Reason for this meeting is an update to all BWRA N.Y. members as agreed during the last BWRA North York's Regional Meeting held 11th Fed 2012.

Regards

Malcolm

Notice To all BWRA North Yorkshire Members:

After great deliberation with both the National body and the North Yorkshire BWRA Committee it has been agreed to postpone the meeting set for 29th April until after the 13th May 2012.

The reason for this action is the National Committee have called a Regional Reps Meeting for the 13th May. To discuss in detail the BWRA findings that have arisen during the last few weeks. This action is to ensure that all Regions will be given the updated information at the same time.

Regards

Malcolm

what happened at todays meeting? will the minutes of todays meeting be posted on here or the bwra website????

after 2 days still nothing to report on from the meeting typical!!

If you are that desperate to know what went on in the meeting why don't you ring your rep who was at the meeting and ask them :))

im not desperate to know i think im intitled to know whats going on just like everybody else is, I shouldnt need to ask to what happened in sundays meeting (but i can guess) a statement should be already made letting us no the findings from sunday!

im not desperate to know i think im intitled to know whats going on just like everybody else is, I shouldnt need to ask to what happened in sundays meeting (but i can guess) a statement should be already made letting us no the findings from sunday!

You need to give your regional reps time to let you know Piglet.We'll be doing reports for all the clubs in our region.We wont be putting them on here :thumbsup:

You need to give your regional reps time to let you know Piglet.We'll be doing reports for all the clubs in our region.We wont be putting them on here :thumbsup:
why will be the regional reps be doing reports??? the reps were called to the meeting by the committee to discuss findings after the original meeting, surely they need to make the statement, as ure regions take on things karen might be different to mine or scotlands.

why will be the regional reps be doing reports??? the reps were called to the meeting by the committee to discuss findings after the original meeting, surely they need to make the statement, as ure regions take on things karen might be different to mine or scotlands.
Would have thought any statement from the top table will go in whippet news.Thats what they did after the EGM,Piglet.They didn't put one on here,or did I miss it ????? As for the East Midlands Reps reporting back to our members.Thought that was our duty to do so.If you need to find anything out,before then i'm sure you could ask your reps :thumbsup:

Would have thought any statement from the top table will go in whippet news.Thats what they did after the EGM,Piglet.They didn't put one on here,or did I miss it ????? As for the East Midlands Reps reporting back to our members.Thought that was our duty to do so.If you need to find anything out,before then i'm sure you could ask your reps :thumbsup:
will do karen, just got a feeling something does not seem to be quite right.

never mind Piglet your feeling are not upto much at the best of times (w00t)

will do karen, just got a feeling something does not seem to be quite right.
:blink: Karen's right, Piglet. The National committee called the Reps to the meeting for "discussion". About what, I, as yet, do not know, but, as Karen says it is the job of the reps to report back to their regional members. Now, whether you like it or not, that is the correct procedure. Let's be honest, we all know that if the correct protocol wasn't followed, there are more than a few people whos' fingers would be on fire with the speed they would achieve in getting their point of view on this site. IMO folk should WAIT to hear what their reps have to say, before insinuating that there is something sinister going on. If your reps do not give you a report, then take it up with them and ask the reasons why. :wacko: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back