The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Northdown Club

Closed the books......it's about time someone threw the books at that crowd (w00t) (w00t) :clown: only thing is they would throw them straight back at you (w00t) (w00t) :teehee: :teehee:

I'm bored...someone liven things up about here

well the talk is.........the club will be holding its AGM in the near future. it has to rid itself of some "dead wood" and hangers-on. the commitee are setting up a vetting process for all newcomers as theres a certain strain of member which the club finds undesireable

A.MEMBER :- "

young-shadow said:
well the talk is.........the club will be holding  its AGM in the near future. it has to rid itself of some "dead wood" and hangers-on.  the commitee are setting up a vetting process for all newcomers as theres a certain strain of member which the club finds undesireable
  A.MEMBER  :- "

Could the date for the AGM,be put on here,or would it be posible to let us know by some mean's,so that i can make arrangement's to attend. ...Billy...

dazgail said:
Closed the books......it's about time someone threw the books at that crowd (w00t)   (w00t)   :clown: only thing is they would throw them straight back at you (w00t)   (w00t)   :teehee:   :teehee: I'm bored...someone liven things up about here

Have PM you. ...Billy...

billyboy45 said:
dazgail said:
Closed the books......it's about time someone threw the books at that crowd (w00t)   (w00t)   :clown: only thing is they would throw them straight back at you (w00t)   (w00t)   :teehee:   :teehee: I'm bored...someone liven things up about here

Have PM you. ...Billy...

hope this isnt old idle talk about our club...or its members :blink: :blink:

im sure john or ian will post details mr harpur

young-shadow said:
billyboy45 said:
dazgail said:

Have PM you. ...Billy...

is the club ran bye ian and john

Too good a club to finish :thumbsup:and smashing members too :D Karen

rodders said:
Too good a club to finish :thumbsup:and smashing members too :D Karen
Thanks Karen :thumbsup: our club is not Finishing (w00t) we are training every week now geting ready for next race night in December at Highgate and are planing more shows and club trips for 2008 .

billyboy45 said:
young-shadow said:
well the talk is.........the club will be holding  its AGM in the near future. it has to rid itself of some "dead wood" and hangers-on.  the commitee are setting up a vetting process for all newcomers as theres a certain strain of member which the club finds undesireable

Could the date for the AGM,be put on here,or would it be posible to let us know by some mean's,so that i can make arrangement's to attend. ...Billy...

Hi Billy all club members will be carded one month before the AGM will be same date as last year February :thumbsup:

yous in sport

Ian

black thorn said:
young-shadow said:
billyboy45 said:
dazgail said:

Have PM you. ...Billy...

n.d.l.t.c is ran by a commitee chairman john humpheys sectary ian hawthorne treasurer robert greer events colin coates press micheal allen so blk thorn now u have ur answer all members r equal no bosses in this club

black thorn said:
young-shadow said:
billyboy45 said:
dazgail said:

Have PM you. ...Billy...

n.d.l.t.c is ran by a commitee chairman john humpheys sectary ian hawthorne treasurer robert greer events colin coates press micheal allen so blk thorn now u have ur answer all members r equal no bosses in this club

longstone lad said:
black thorn said:
young-shadow said:
billyboy45 said:
dazgail said:

Have PM you. ...Billy...

last post put on by colin not rhonda

Shadow-Hunter said:
billyboy45 said:
young-shadow said:

Hi Billy all club members will be carded one month before the AGM will be same date as last year February :thumbsup:

yous in sport

Ian

:cheers: Ian.Hope to see you all well before that mate,as i hope to get up for a run some day with the little Zena bitch,to see what she tell's us with a run against Megan.Megan will now be a sort of measuring guage,for next year's runner's,as she can still trip the daizy's.Is Rhonda working on another mag yet. ...Billy...

Last edited by a moderator:
billy, as far as ive been told by john rhondas whizzed through the next edition.. :thumbsup: youre welcome to come up and have a run and a bit lunch at johns.. :) he says he still has your pyrex dish.. :blink:

give him a ring to organise a wee trial :thumbsup:

anyone from here is welcome..borntohunt too :thumbsup: john says :- "

longstone lad said:
black thorn said:
young-shadow said:
billyboy45 said:
dazgail said:

Have PM you. ...Billy...

i was only asking longstone lad just quoting what i had been told bye some people

hi stormy might make it for lunch sometime you just leave me adress and post code old sat nav will find you

Last edited by a moderator:
herby said:
anyone from here is welcome..borntohunt too  :thumbsup:   john says  :- "

Aye am sure i am welcome :wacko: But let me know the date and venue anyway. Mite be Busy tho working my dogs. :- "

black thorn said:
hi stormy might make it for lunch sometime you just leave me adress and post code old sat nav will find you
errr...were you not at our show ? how do i get the impression we know you but for some reason youre staying quiet :blink:

pete parsnip

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back