The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Northern Open Results

Mark Roberts

The Ringmaster
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
The weather for the open couldn't of been better, in the week before we had got enough rain to ensure the track would be soft but from Thursday Tea time the weather changed to be dry and by Friday when racers started arriving to camp the Sun had come out and stayed out right over the weekend meaning real T shirt weather.

unfortunatly we had a slightly low entry due to 2 opens being on the same day but if anything it worked in our favour as the day was treated as a real fun day by everyone there and the lower entry meant everyone had time to socialize and enjoy the day rather than running round like headless chickens which can sometimes be the case at Opens.

14/19lb Main Final

1st ~ WCRCh Saxon Gold owned by Kevin & Linda Swain. (Time ~ 13.62)

2nd~ Fields Of Gold

3rd~ Whiphaven Moondust

4th~ Nippalong Becka

Consolation Final

1st ~ Parkstone True Blue owned by Mark & Paula Roberts.

2nd~ Parkstone Lucky Charm.

Heat Winners ~ WCRCh Saxon Gold, Whiphaven Moondust.

20/23lb Main Final

1st ~ Eyes Dandy owned by Ray & Lyne Brion (14.19)

2nd~ Conway Flyer

3rd~ Duncton Quest

4th~ Cu'Luath Bluebird

Consolation Final

1st ~ Blade Of Fortune owned by Stephen & Helen Thacker (14.15)

2nd~ Exhibit

Heat Winners ~ Conway Flywer, Duncton Quest, Eyes Dandy.

24/27lb Main Final[/b

1st ~ Devil In Me owned by Viv & Bridget (13.93)

2nd~ Whiphaven Mighty Mouse

3rd~ Happydays

4th~ Squizzle

Consolation Final

1st ~ Parkstone Flashback owned by Mark & Paula Roberts (14.76)

2nd~ Inching Closer

3rd~ Floyds Girl

4th~ Conway Celt DNF

Heat Winners ~ Cu'Luath Crazy Daisy, Devil In Me, Whiphaven Mighty Mouse, Just Like Jimmy.

28/32lb Main Final

1st ~ Duncton Legacy owned by Darcia & Rob ( 14,26)

2nd~ Photo Finish

3rd~ Just Like That

4th~ WCRCh Fine & Dandy

Consolation Final

1st ~ Rolling Thunder owned by Keith Earnshaw (14.32)

2nd~ Wheres Me T

3rd~ El Mundo

4th~ Savilpark Strongman

Heat Winners~ Just Like That, WCRCh Fine & Dandy.

Veteran 14/23lb Main Final

1st ~ Whiphaven Dangermouse owned by Steve & June Jonigks

Veteran 24/32lb Main Final

1st ~ Merrydown Lady owned by The Heatons

2nd~ Arranmore

Veteran Supreme

1st ~ Whiphaven Dangermouse.

2nd~ Merrydown Lady.

Main Consolation Supreme

1st ~ Parkastone True Blue.

2nd~ Rolling Thunder.

3rd~ Parkstone Flashback

4th~ Blade Of Fortune W/D

Main Open Supreme

1st ~ WCRCh Saxon Gold.

2nd~ Devil In Me

3rd~ Eyes Dandy

4th~ Duncton Quest W/D

Fastest Time Of The Day) ~ Fields Of Gold

Pics to follow (soon I hope?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark Roberts said:
Pics to follow (soon I hope?)
Come on Roberts, you've had them since 10am ! :rant:

I'd like to add my thanks to all those who travelled up to support the Northern. I'd also like to add my personal thanks to all the Northern club members who worked well as a team and made my job easy.

Cheers, :cheers:

Scott.

Main Open Supreme Winner ~ WCRCh Saxon Gold (WCRCh Hammeron x Fire Dancer) owned by Kevin & Linda Swain.

View attachment 2723

Main Consolation Supreme Winner ~ Parkstone True Blue (WCRCh Fine & Dandy x Parkstone Taboo) owned by Mark & Paula Roberts.

View attachment 2725

My Lad Kieren with Parkstone True Blues trophy, I don't think he was letting go but he looks so proud.

View attachment 2728

Mark Roberts said:
My Lad Kieren with Parkstone True Blues trphy, I don't think he was letting go but he looks so proud.
I told him I'd make him famous! :)

He's buzzing about it and insist I print it out so he can take a copy to School to show everyone.

thanks to everyone at the northern club for putting on a really good show on our very first open ..we really enjoyed it and will be attending many more .

thanks all

from john & paula and inching closer or should i say inching further away ! :(

I'm glad that it all went well :D ...........Kieren looks soooooo proud it's lovely :wub:

p.s the trophys nearly as big as him :lol:

How cute is your Kieren :wub: I took a great photo of him in some purple shades 8) I'll show it you when i get it back, havent got a digi camera yet :(

Are you sure ... :wacko: .. i think he looks more like his mum.I don't think i've ever seen you looking that chuffed Mark !... :- " ...has he let go of that trophy yet ?? :D :D ...sounds like you all had a brilliant day :thumbsup: :cheers:

many thanks to mark and all the northern members. we had a great day even if my little mutant wanted to stay with me and not run :rant:

hopfully she will try at the cotswolds ;) weather was brill and the traffic was no where to be seen :lol:

Just got home, and looked at the results - Marky, you've put my Mighty Mouse 4th in the final, and he was 2nd!! Hope you have it right on your programme, and it's just a Marky mistake.

It was a lovely weekend - such beautiful weather - which lasted until today in Blackburn. Not often we have to come North for the weather!

Brilliant open all in all = well done Northern members!

Sorry June, it was a Marky mistake due to being tired, i've checked Donna's copy and she had you as 2nd so i'll have sent the right results off as I took them from that copy.

WHAT AM I LIKE (answers on a post card please)

What are you like? - A bloody good Secretary - you've done the Northern proud!

She only said like a bloody good secretary, Mark ;)

Just seen Mouse's picture June. Time you shaved your legs :eek:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back