The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Northern Open Results

its our italian greyhound called roxy she loves the racing as much as the whippets great pictures mrs squizzle

What a fantastic day it was. Thank you to all who worked so hard to make it a really good and enjoyable days racing. I can't remember when I enjoyed an Open more. PLUS THERE WAS NO NASTY CHICKEN SMELL. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Lovely to meet up again with folks that I haven't seen since last year.

Congrats to the finalists. A great start to the season.

its our italian greyhound called roxy she loves the racing as much as the whippets great pictures mrs squizzle
Roxy :wub: is gorgeous Pam if not a tad mad! (w00t) Loved watching her have a run up for the lure :thumbsup:

What a fantastic day it was. Thank you to all who worked so hard to make it a really good and enjoyable days racing. I can't remember when I enjoyed an Open more. PLUS THERE WAS NO NASTY CHICKEN SMELL. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Lovely to meet up again with folks that I haven't seen since last year.
Congrats to the finalists. A great start to the season.
It was nice to see yourself & Alan Barbara & your handsome boys :wub: So glad you enjoyed the day with us :thumbsup:

congratulations to all the winners and all the other whips who took part in the open for putting a feast of sport on for us lucky owners.a great day was had by all and iam glad to hear that everybody enjoyed their day at the northern and as secretary i would like to thank you all for supporting our open :thumbsup: the day summed up what whippet racing is all about a great days racing in a great atmosphere .see you all at the north west champs :thumbsup:

well done Northern, it sounds as if you had a wonderful day, absolutely in the spirit of the Northern I remember from years back. We always had a fantastic fun time there. I just wish it wasnt so far away for an ancient driver and impossibly expensive diesel! congratulations to all winners and organizers and the photos are great too.

I just wish it wasnt so far away for an ancient driver and impossibly expensive diesel! .
I thought the same Gill, perhaps we should share the journey. If you could drive to me we could travel the rest of the way together.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back