The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Northern Results

Joanna

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just want to say a huge well done to Whiphaven Mighty Mouse belonging to Steve and June Joniqk. He won his final today and I know that June and Steve are thrilled :cheers:

Also well done to Jacquie on Dancing Queen taking the Vet Supreme........Way to go Lily :thumbsup:

Add any more news on if it trickles your way :cheers:

winners of groups as reported by Mrs Joniqk

14-19 WCRCh Summa Breeze

20-22 Storming Home (One to watch, beat three WCRCh)

23-25 Highland Lassie

26-28 Highland Warrior

29-32 WCRCh Run at Mill

Well done :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to VC Dancing Queen :thumbsup: Whiphaven Mighty Mouse :thumbsup: and RCH Summa Breeze :thumbsup:

Hope you all had a great day :thumbsup:

Congratulations June & Steve :cheers: and to Whiphaven Mighty Mouse well done :huggles:

Well done to all other finalists & winners :cheers:

Well done to all. Thanks to all who travelled a long way it was good to see you there. It was a good days racing well done to the northern members it was a job well done. :thumbsup:

Jill what a fantastic day you had. Way to go girl :cheers:

Thanks to the Northern for a great day :cheers: lovely to catch up with people and meet some new ones :huggles:

Well done to all winners and runners up :cheers: :cheers:

well done june and steve :thumbsup: and the lovely mighty mouse :wub: also summa breeze, highland lassie, highland warrior, and storming home :cheers:

glad you all had a great day....way to go wrch run at mill :thumbsup: my hero :b :b

another great open thanks to the northern members :thumbsup:

well done to all the winners and finalists :thumbsup:

so pleased how all our dogs ran they did us proud today especially kiplin (noble lochs) boy did he do well (w00t) :huggles:

special congratulations as to go to jill with storming home i knew she could do it and today she proved just that........way to go girl :huggles: well done jill and i had tears with you :huggles:

[SIZE=14pt]WELL DONE WHIPHAVEN MIGHTY MOUSE, :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [/SIZE]

AND CONGRATULATIONS JUNE AND STEVE, :cheers: YOU MUST BE THRILLED.

Sonia and Jesse xx

Well Done to all the dogs entered, they all had to put up with some pretty bad weather, so once again Well Done :thumbsup:

Main 14-19lb

1st WCRch Summa Breeze

2nd Marvellous Milly

3rd Uptown Girl

4th Velvet Cocktail

Cons 14-19lb

1st Parkstone Lucy Lastic

Main 20-22lb

1st Storming Home

2nd WCRch Blue Devil

3rd WCRch Devils Double

4th WCRch Bin Thou't Mill

Cons 20-22lb

1st Touch Of The North

2nd No Secrets

3rd Temeraire

4th Midnight Rose

Main 23-25lb

1st Highland Lassie

2nd Life in The Fast Lane

3rd Making Music

4th Brady Boy

Cons 23-25lb

1st The Right Stuff 8)

2nd Eye Of The Storm

3rd Calena Hope

4th Twist Of Fate

Main 26-28lb

1st Highland Warrior

2nd Geisha Girl

3rd Parkstone Sweet Ebony

4th Deadly Twister

Cons 26-28lb

1st Twinkles Daughter

2nd Starvass Moonlighting

Main 29-32lb

1st WCRch Run At Mill

2nd Noble Lochs

3rd Glittering Prize

4th Half A Spot

Cons 29-32lb

1st Feathers Mcgraw

Main Vets 14-22lb

1st WCRch/ VC Dancing Queen

2nd Whiphaven Moondust

Cons Vets 14-22lb

1st Merry Nights

Main Vets 23-27lb

1st Whiphaven Mighty Mouse

2nd VC Texas Tea

Cons Supreme

1st Touch Of The North

2nd The Right Stuff

3rd Parkstone Lucy Lastic

4th Twinkles Daughter

5th Feathers Mcgraw

Main Supreme

1st WCRch Summa Breeze

2nd Highland Warrior

3rd Highland Lassie

4th WCRch Run At Mill

5th Storming Home

Vets Supreme

1st WCRch/VC Dancing Queen

2nd Whiphaven Mighty Mouse

If i've made any mistakes, sorry :blink:

thanks cheryl for the results :thumbsup:

well done everyone on running a superb open on a wet blustery and sunny day .we had it all.special well done to storming home she lived up to her name.the loudest cheer of the day well done jill.special well done to our kiplin noble lochs if it wasnt for ralph he would have had his first win :thumbsup: well done all the runners and winners especially summa breeze on the supreme

Well done to all of the runners :thumbsup: .....But Inca said go Odds :huggles:

Well Graham and Trish 3 dogs in the finals why aren't you celebrating with some alcohol :- "

It's hard to say well done to each individual so well done to all the dogs they ran in some dreadful weather and didnt let us down. I had a good days racing in some good company. Thanks to all for making mine and everyones day today. I'm off for some alcohol :cheers:

sue greenwood said:
Well Graham and Trish 3 dogs in the finals why aren't you celebrating with some alcohol :- "

sue you know me better than that ...im teetotal and have been since my days of over indulgence and was out of it for 2 days on one occassion :- " i was 18 at the time (w00t)

a very welldone to trish and graham looks like your dogs did you proud :thumbsup: so pleased for you both :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back