The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Northern Uk Scratch Championships

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
canny day out, the winners are the folks that attended the uk scratch.a few from the midland and lyndon think he lives well south :thumbsup:

nice one ant with soul to soul taking supreme :thumbsup: little jedward taking the dogs looks very strong :luck:

steves little wilma ran very well to take the n/l :thumbsup:

raggy black in the 40 (w00t) came out like his arse was on fire awsome running :thumbsup:

wor black showed our bentley how to trap maybe if he gets out better he can give him a race next time :thumbsup: but it was a learner having to chase and pass. well done gary/dan :thumbsup:

johns prada ran well to win a exciting race with evolution :thumbsup:

jedward ran a stormer from the close attention of cobain, stays for a littun :thumbsup:

neils lennys legs ran ok neil wasnt 100% with him so pulled him out also little tilly gan canny :luck:

blue eyed boy ran a stormer in the h/w dogs pushing cobain all the way porky will be getting greyer after that one :sweating:

showman runs easington so well top vet :thumbsup:

but the dog that impressed, kens yrl 40 lber little big man going to be a goodun :thumbsup: :luck:

well done all the other winner and runners great days entertainment.

nice one the workers very well run open, the track was faultless :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Enjoyable day well done all the winners ..some good times clocked by a few

Nice to see soul to soul looking good again

Well impressed with Raggy Black and little Jedward

Nice to see Little Big Man another one of Rapid Stag's babies running today shame about his solo , but a great time for him . :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Really enjoyed yesterdays racing, no winners for me but pleased with their running.

Well done to Ken & Gina, Jacko looks like he's going to be a contender when he gets some racing in.

Also well done to Jedward, a nice couple with a gutsy yearling who should make his mark.

Congrats to all other winners. There were some very close races, very enjoyable and the company was excellent.

Really enjoyed yesterdays racing, no winners for me but pleased with their running. Well done to Ken & Gina, Jacko looks like he's going to be a contender when he gets some racing in.

Also well done to Jedward, a nice couple with a gutsy yearling who should make his mark.

Congrats to all other winners. There were some very close races, very enjoyable and the company was excellent.
Thank u for letting me use ur kickboard much appriciated :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Just got back from The Isle of Mull, wish I could have been there yesterday :D Well done all the winners, especially Anth & Soul To Soul, elated with my babies Supreme dog Jedward :thumbsup: Supreme Yearling Champagne Charlie & Scr Ch Cane Wolfe. Well done all :thumbsup: Lennie said it was nice to meet Luke :D

Linda

ENJOYED YESTERDAY IT WAS GOOD TO SEE THE DOGS RUNNING, WELL DONE TO THE WINNERS. BONNIE ENJOYED HER RUN OUT AS WELL :D

well done everyone especialy anth with soul to soul and jedward also little big man even though it was a solo he looked great and a great time he did too sure to be a champ :luck: :thumbsup:

A good day held by everyone. Some smashing races Well done to all the winners and all who attended. Track spot on as it always is. Showman run a blinder(Only a solo) but i was very imprest with his time as he has only had two solos since the Camois open.Well done to all the workers and thank you Joe for having us once again. Ill never know why this track isnt used for the championships.

Regards

Joyce

just got on computer carol it was springwell rose that run not springwell ruby

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back