The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Northwest Lure Coursing Dates

Mark Roberts

The Ringmaster
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Here are the dates for the Northwest Lure Coursing Clubs Winter fixtures.

17th September

1st October

15th October

5th November.

19th November.

3rd December.

17th December. The Parkstone Xmas Cracker

7th January.

21st January.

4th February.

18th February. (Featuring The Pennymeadow Puppy Cup)

After talking with members this years end of season bash will be a night out at Belle View Greyhounds.

Last edited by a moderator:
cheers mark,

are they all going to be held at the skelmersdale venue?

Yeh all the meetings will be run on the new ground as i've just this morning secured the lease on the venue.

Mark Roberts said:
Yeh all the meetings will be run on the new ground as i've just this morning secured the lease on the venue.
woo hoo :cheers: do we get to use the club house :thumbsup:

That will take a bit more negociation as they are a bit concerned due to the number of break in trhe building has already sufford.

i'll keep everyone posted.

The Northwest Lure Coursing Club is based in Skelmersdale Lancashire and runs every 2 weeks through the winter next meeting is saturday 17th september for more info phone mark on 07903624876 :thumbsup:

Pennymeadow Whippets said:
The Northwest Lure Coursing Club is based in Skelmersdale Lancashire and runs every 2 weeks through the winter next meeting is saturday 17th september for more info phone mark on 07903624876 :thumbsup:
I'll see you all there then jeff hope it's a good day

mally said:
Pennymeadow Whippets said:
I'll see you all there then jeff hope it's a good day

It always is Mally :thumbsup: see you there :D

I'd be really happy to come along, I will phone you Mark and get more details of exactly where it is held, I know you're great at giving directions!!! :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back