The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Notts + Derby

les windle

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
WHAT A LOVELY WARM SUNNY EVENING FOR OUR FIST CLUB MEETING, RACING WAS 150 2FT LB. 1+2NDS INTO A FINAL 3+4THS INTO B FINAL. A FINAL WINNER WAS PEAK PLUS B FINAL WINNER DARE YA TO. THE 36 LB SCRATCH WINNER WAS YVONNES CRACKED THE ICE NO LIMIT WINNER KARENS HELL'S FIRE HEAT WINNER STEVE + ANN'S WOR SECRET, WELL DONE EVERYONE SOME REALLY GOOD RACING. LURCHRS A WINNER JASON'S MEG B WINNER STEVE'S CILLA

Last edited by a moderator:
had a really good turnout tonight :thumbsup: sure linda or les will put full results on later weather was lovely and both tracks looked brill :thumbsup:

Got home at 9.45 (w00t) :lol: Great start for club tonight,just got the last race for the lurchers in before we started to lose the light.Look forward to next week,but now I need my bed :lol: Well Done everybody :thumbsup:

Hope George got his suasage (battered) and chips of course Karen lol

dont know about your old girls sleeping tonight Karren ( Treacle, Ice And Cindy ) but know my old girl will "not you karen" lol she did work hard tonight and not just with her mouth lol she was up and down that track running my dogs and her dogs, then she had to wait for Tony to get home with her car before she could go home (w00t)

I know bless her first time i've ever known her quiet, think she was too out of breath to talk, your a hard task master Yvonne lol You dint put on lurcher results Yvonne, Red brindle, fawn, Drk brindle race one , fawn, middle fawn, red fawn lol thank god there wasnt a race with four blacks in it lol

Off the top of my head ...

Ht1

Hells Double 30

Peak Plus 26 1st/2nd ??

Dare Ya To 26

Barona 25 1st/2nd ??

Ht2

Ronney's Run 25 1st

Mon Amie 25

Jet Quest 21 (p)

Connor's Dream 18 (v) 2nd

B Final

Hells Double 30

Dare Ya To 26 1st

Mon Amie 25

Jet Quest 21 (p)

A Final

Peak Plus 26 1st

Rooneys Run 25

Barona 25

Connors Dream 18 (v)

Last edited by a moderator:
What you 2 like (w00t) :lol: No battered sausages left when I got to chippy Karen :sweating: so got him a Spam fritter.Not Neils fault Yvonne :lol: George just wanted to make me run about after racing :- Bet you pair were pi***ng yourselves while you were busy judging (w00t) :- I'll be lure girl on Sunday, Karen it's easier :lol: I've left this message for you both to read when you drag yourselves out of bed this morning,i'm just off out to work,and dogs have already been walked :lol:

What you 2 like (w00t) :lol: No battered sausages left when I got to chippy Karen :sweating: so got him a Spam fritter.Not Neils fault Yvonne :lol: George just wanted to make me run about after racing :- Bet you pair were pi***ng yourselves while you were busy judging (w00t) :- I'll be lure girl on Sunday, Karen it's easier :lol: I've left this message for you both to read when you drag yourselves out of bed this morning,i'm just off out to work,and dogs have already been walked :lol:
Dragged ourselves out of bed lol, was taking Sade to hospital by then, her op today, in fact as i type she is in theatre, will be on my way back in 15 mins ready for her coming out of recovery, time for one more cuppa before i go back, god at times like this i wished i smoked, could murder a fag to calm MY nerves haha but as you all know i have NO bad habits and never had have lol

i was just getting in bed then karen after being at jo's on puppy duty (w00t) had about 3 hours sleep :wacko: going back over in min make sure everythings ok and feed Dottie :thumbsup: have to say it was,nt that funny watching you run about like a mad thing pmsl was it karen :D :D :D

Dragged ourselves out of bed lol, was taking Sade to hospital by then, her op today, in fact as i type she is in theatre, will be on my way back in 15 mins ready for her coming out of recovery, time for one more cuppa before i go back, god at times like this i wished i smoked, could murder a fag to calm MY nerves haha but as you all know i have NO bad habits and never had have lol
'No Bad Habits' Theres a racing name there,but I could never use it for one of my dogs :- :lol: Forgot all about Sadie going in today :wacko: bet you didn't get much sleep,worrying about her :sweating: I'm sure everything as gone fine :thumbsup:

i was just getting in bed then karen after being at jo's on puppy duty (w00t) had about 3 hours sleep :wacko: going back over in min make sure everythings ok and feed Dottie :thumbsup: have to say it was,nt that funny watching you run about like a mad thing pmsl was it karen :D :D :D
Got loads of sympathy,for you now,but not really :p :lol:

'No Bad Habits' Theres a racing name there,but I could never use it for one of my dogs :- :lol: Forgot all about Sadie going in today :wacko: bet you didn't get much sleep,worrying about her :sweating: I'm sure everything as gone fine :thumbsup:

KIDS hey worry worry worry, if where not calling them !!! Not Neils fault then Karen oops lol where running around for them :sweating: but we love them most of the time lol ;)

It was a big rush down the m1 last night, but it was well worth it, chip (wor secret) got through to the no limit final!

Also got to race our lurcher pups.

Thanks everyone! :D

It was a big rush down the m1 last night, but it was well worth it, chip (wor secret) got through to the no limit final!

Keep it up Anne, your doing well, :thumbsup: di

glad you enjoyed the night ann and steve dog are running well :thumbsup:

Racing tonight was 175yd/lb ABC only two heats which were won by Sunkist + Dare Ya Too (no run off) B winner Heartbreaker from Roonys Run (withdrew) Upto 40lb scratch winner Just Peak fromMidnight Girl 3rd was Jack Be Nimble. No Limit winner was Hells Fire from Pagan Bear. Lurchers under 23" winner Blue. over 23" winner Brin. Puppy winner Toby. A good night was had by all with loads of trials solo and mixed before and after racing. We seeme to havestarted the season quite well taking 20 memberships in the first two weeks and getting a lot of support with the raffle which goes towards ground rent and public liability. Next week the 22nd weigh in will still be until 6pm but from the 29th it will be until 6.30pm.

Look forward to seeing you all again in May :thumbsup: I don't finish Uni in Hudds until 5:30pm and traffic is a nightmare so I'm not home until 7:30pm :sweating: .

Great night :thumbsup: and great to see Marie and Graham out and about again :thumbsup: hope you weren't too tired when you got home Marie :thumbsup:

Great night :thumbsup: and great to see Marie and Graham out and about again :thumbsup: hope you weren't too tired when you got home Marie :thumbsup:
I was tired Karen but it was well worth it. What a lovely club, a superb track and a warm welcome, you can't ask for more. Thank you so much for putting Duke in the racing so Teddy could have his first race this year. We were thrilled with all the dogs, Finlay (Pagan Prince) seeing the lure for the first time after a long lay off for injury and Gus (Pagan Moon) going all the way up the track for the first time and of course Teddy (Pagan Bear) looking really good in his race with Duke

Thanks again to the committee for a good evening.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back