The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Notts + Derby

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Was great to see you, Hazel,Charlie,Joyce and Connor, Geoff :thumbsup: Just looking at your pic,think council will be hiring Les to cut all the field :thumbsup: He's a good un :thumbsup: Big Well Done to everbody,last night :thumbsup: Think i nearly have cut all the field Karen looking for new tracks lol. just got in from cutting and rolling all three tracks im frozen.

Les the tracks looked brill on weds and your out again :sweating: my god (w00t) linda put your foot down and make him stop now :- lol

Was great to see you, Hazel,Charlie,Joyce and Connor, Geoff :thumbsup: Just looking at your pic,think council will be hiring Les to cut all the field :thumbsup: He's a good un :thumbsup: Big Well Done to everbody,last night :thumbsup: Think i nearly have cut all the field Karen looking for new tracks lol. just got in from cutting and rolling all three tracks im frozen.
Your a good un Les :thumbsup:

WHAT A BRILLIANT TURNOUT OF 23 WHIPPETS AND EIGHT LURCHERS, NICE TO SEE LOTS OF NEW FACES TO THE CLUB BRINGING OUR MEMBERSHIP UP TO 40. THE EVENING WAS MARRED BY THE INJURY TO RICK + MICKS LITTLE BITCH SPIDER, HAVING A HANDSLIP AND SADLY BROKE HER LEG, LYNDA HAS SPOKEN TO RICK AND THE VET HAS SAID ITS A CLEAN BREAK AND HES GOING TO PLATE IT FINGERS CROSSED SHE SHOULD BE OK, WE ALL WISH HER A S

PEEDY RECOVERY. EVERYONE SEEMED HAPPY WITH THE NEW TRACK RACING WAS 150 2FT/LB.

R JACK BE NIBBLE 34 3RD

B CONNERS BREEZE 30 4TH

W DARE YA TO26 2ND

BK EVOLUTION 21 1ST

R CRACKED HALO 29 4TH

B DARLO DELIGHT 24 3RD

W GAME ON 23 2ND

BK WEARDALE WEASEL 20 1ST PUP

R BURNT SUGAR 31 3RD

B CLASSIC ROCK 27 1ST

W MON-AMI 23 2ND

BK TWO TO YOU 20 4TH PUP

R TILLY TWO SHOES 30 3RD

B BLACK MYSTERY 26 4TH

W HEART STOPPER 25 1ST

BK MONKEY TROUBLE 21 2ND

R HIGH DRAMA 25 3RD

B JETS QUEST 25 4TH

W VIV'S TWILIGHT 24 1ST

BK SPOT BLACK 17 2ND

40LB SCRATCH

R HELLSEAKER SOLO

NO LIMIT SCRATCH

R RAG TIME BLUE

B DEANESIDE COLIN 1ST

D FINAL

R CONNERS BREEZE

B CRACKED HALO 1ST

W BLACK MYSTERY 2ND

BK JETS QUEST

O TWO TO YOU

C FINAL

R JACK BE NIMBLE

B BURNT SUGAR 2ND

W TILLY TWO SHOES

BK HIGH DRAMA

O DARLO DELIGHT 1ST

B FINAL

R DARE YA TO

B GAME ON

W MON-AMI 2ND

BK MONKEY TROUBLE 1ST

O SPOT BLACK

A FINAL

R CLASSIC ROCK 1ST

B HEART STOPPER 2ND

W VIV'S TWILIGHT

BK EVOLUTION

O WEARDALE WEASEL

WELL DONE EVERYONE AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT

looks like some nice racing hope to come next week with my 3 finngers crosset well done all runners :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear a dog broke his leg, :( i hope Spider's leg pins OK, ;) speedy recovery little girl, :thumbsup: di

Well done Darlo's Delight. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Was nice to be back racing, just a shame Jessi hurt herself before racing and was unable to join in. Freya ran up in her "whisky goggles" and was clean as a whistle. A few more runs like that and she'll be racing :thumbsup: .

Weather wasn't too bad either, unlike Manton :- , the sun shines on the righteous (w00t) .

:thumbsup: some very good racing last night, the A final had me :sweating: very close 1/2yd between them but then all the finals were like that (w00t) really glad little Spider is going to be ok, looks like where going to be busy again next week always good for the club more members lol :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone for another great evening of racing and chat. We really appreciate all the work it takes to keep it going. Really sorry to hear about Spiders accident just after we left, hope all goes well. Of course didnt expect Lyndon to follow suit now he too has to have his leg pinned, Get well soon all the invalids.

well done everyone sorry to hear about Spider hope she makes a speedy recovery

on behalf of the NNWRF Would like to thank the NOTTS /DERBY club for pulling out all the stops at short notice even to the point of cutting in another track to stage the championships , cheers Les and Co it really is appreciated

We will be over with the traps and fenceing next Wed and a few more dogs to add to the prog :thumbsup:

Thanks for letting us know about Mick and Ricks little one Les :thumbsup: Fingers crossed for a complete recovery M&R :luck: Well Done to everybody :thumbsup: It was a good night,all be it a little tiring :sweating: :lol: Look forward to seeing everybody next week :thumbsup:

It would be tireing Karen lots of new members for you to talk to (w00t)

Sorry to the Lurcher lads n lasses i forgot to put results on

UNDER 23" 1ST TOD 2ND MEG

OVER 23" 1ST BRIN 2ND FINN

PUPPY WINNER MILLY

you know her so well les, lol we will have to be there about 4 next week so she can get round everyone (w00t)

WHAT A LOVELY WARM SUNNY EVENING FOR OUR FIST CLUB MEETING, RACING WAS 150 2FT LB. 1+2NDS INTO A FINAL 3+4THS INTO B FINAL. A FINAL WINNER WAS PEAK PLUS B FINAL WINNER DARE YA TO. THE 36 LB SCRATCH WINNER WAS YVONNES CRACKED THE ICE NO LIMIT WINNER KARENS HELL'S FIRE HEAT WINNER STEVE + ANN'S WOR SECRET, WELL DONE EVERYONE SOME REALLY GOOD RACING. LURCHRS A WINNER JASON'S MEG B WINNER STEVE'S CILLA

HI LES, I AM VERY INTERESTED IN NON-PED WHIPPET RACING. PLEASE COULD YOU TELL ME WHEN THE NEXT MEETING WILL BE HELD AT POOLSBROOK? DO YOU HOLD ANY PRACTICE NIGHTS? ANY INFO WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

WHAT A LOVELY WARM SUNNY EVENING FOR OUR FIST CLUB MEETING, RACING WAS 150 2FT LB. 1+2NDS INTO A FINAL 3+4THS INTO B FINAL. A FINAL WINNER WAS PEAK PLUS B FINAL WINNER DARE YA TO. THE 36 LB SCRATCH WINNER WAS YVONNES CRACKED THE ICE NO LIMIT WINNER KARENS HELL'S FIRE HEAT WINNER STEVE + ANN'S WOR SECRET, WELL DONE EVERYONE SOME REALLY GOOD RACING. LURCHRS A WINNER JASON'S MEG B WINNER STEVE'S CILLA

HI LES, I AM VERY INTERESTED IN NON-PED WHIPPET RACING. PLEASE COULD YOU TELL ME WHEN THE NEXT MEETING WILL BE HELD AT POOLSBROOK? DO YOU HOLD ANY PRACTICE NIGHTS? ANY INFO WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

hi we race every weds night weigh in till 6.30 if you have a dog/bitch thats never raced we train from about 5.30 racing starts around 6.30, hope this helps :thumbsup:

spike007.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back