The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Notts + Derby

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
019.jpg

SORRY FOR BEING LATE RACING WAS 160YD/LB IN 2 WEIGHT CLASSES WITH A GOOD TURN OUT OF 30 DOGS, NICE TO SEE ROB AND TINA PAYING A FIRST VISIT TO THE TRACK ALSO LINDA WITH HER TWO GIRLS AND LYNDON FRESH FROM HOSPITAL.

H/W

R JACK BE NIMBLE 35 4TH

B CRACKED HALO 28 2ND

W CLASSIC ROCK 27 1ST

BK FIDDLERS ULTIMAS 26 3RD

R COOKIE 29 3RD

B BLACK DIMOND 27 1ST

W BLACK MYSTERY 26 3RD

R PUSH THE BUTTON 29 2ND

B MISTER BIT 27 3RD

W MINES A DOUBLLE 26 1ST

L/W

R HIGH DRAMA 25 3RD

B TROY25 4TH

W TWISTED SISTER 24 2ND

BK SOUTHERN TOUCH 21 1ST

R HEARTSTOPPER 25 3RD

B MY FOXY LADY 25 4TH

W MON-AMI 23 2ND

BK SPOT BLACK 17 1ST

R JETS QUEST 24 4TH

B VIVS TWILIGHT 23 2ND

W MONKEY TROBLE 21 1ST

BK MY DELIGHT 20 3RD

R DARLO DELIGHT 24 2ND

B PEAK PLUS 24 3RD

W PURPLE RAIN 22 4TH

BK WEARDALE WEAZEL 20 1ST

40 LB SCR

R HELLSEAKER 1ST

B STEVE B

N/L SCR

R KARENS LAD

B DENESIDE COLIN 1ST

H/W C FINAL

R JACK BE NIMBLE

B COOKIE 2ND

W MISTER BIT 1ST

BK FIDDLERS ULTIMAS

B FINAL

R PUSH THE BUTTON W/D

B CRACKED HALO 1ST

W BLACK MYSTERY 2ND

A FINAL

R BLACK DIAMOND 1ST

B CLASSIC ROCK 2ND

W MINES A DOUBLE

L/W D FINAL

R TROY 1ST

B MY FOXY LADY 2ND

W JETS QUEST

BK PURPLE RAIN

C FINAL

R HIGH DRAMA

B HEART STOPPER 2ND

W PEAK PLUS 1ST

BK MY DELIGHT

B FINAL

R DARLO DELIGHT W/D

B TWISTED SISTER W/D

W VIVS TWILIGHT 1ST

BK MON-AMIE 2ND

A FINAL

R MONKEY TROUBLE

B SOUTHRN TOUCH

W WEARDALE WEAZEL 1ST

BK SPOT BLACK 2ND

LURCHERS

OVER 23" 1ST BRIN

UNDER 23" WOOLFIE + TODD

ALSO TO MANY TRIALS TO COUNT WELLDONE EVERYONE

welldone to all the winners and thanks les for putting the results on nice to look back an :thumbsup:

thanks les :thumbsup: some brill racing last night thanks to Rob helping me on the line :thumbsup:

Was a great turn out Carole,and was impressed with quite a few of the dogs racing and trialing :thumbsup: Lovely to see Rob and Tina,and Rob looking well after his recent stay in hospital :thumbsup: Not sure what to say about Lyndon (w00t) :lol: just knew your accident wouldn't keep you away from the track :thumbsup: and Bethany's a star with the dogs,so you know they're in safe hands :thumbsup: We are all looking forward to welcoming the NNWRF and it's members for the champs.Not long now folks :thumbsup: Oh and before I forget,big thanks to Kev,and Jason for my windfall :- :lol: and not forgetting Chris Horsnall too :thumbsup: :D

LATE AGAIN BEEN WATERING TRACK. ONLY 5 DOGS RACING LAST NIGHT WHICH WAS NO SUPRISE WITH A BIG WEEKEND COMING UP, I THINK MOST PEOPLE ARE SAVING THEIR DOGS. LOADES OF PUPS TRIALING ALL KEEN AND RARING TO GO.

150 2FT/LB

R CRACKED THE ICE 32-3RD

B BLACK MYSTERY 26-1ST

W MY FOXY LADY 25-2ND

R TWO TO YOU 20 (PUP)-1ST

B MY DELIGHT 20-2ND

B FINAL

R CRACKED THE ICE -1ST

MY FOXY LADY

W MY DELIGHT

A FINAL

R BLACK MYSTERY

B TWO TO YOU 1ST

GOOD LUCK TO ALL CLUB MEMBERS AT THE CHAMPS THIS WEEKEND.

well with not many racing there wud b more time to concentrate on the pups. still bet it was good night? :thumbsup:

Sorry I didn't make this week Les,but bet you was glad of the oxygen :lol: Well Done to those running :thumbsup:

DIDN'T THINK WE WOULD GET MANY TURN UP TO RACE WEDS. BUT WE HAD 6 WHIPPETS + 12 LURCHERS.

150 YD/LB

R LOU'S LEGEND-3RD

B PEAK PLUS -1ST

W VIVS TWILIGHT- 2ND

SCR

R MY MIDNIGHT GIRL -3RD

B FOWLERS DREAM - 2ND

W STEVIE B - 1ST

LURCHERS

UNDER 23"

WINNERS POP + ACID

OVER 23"

A WINNER WHIP

B WINNER SUMMER

I'd like to thank Linda and Gill for their help with my three girls last night, I'll try not to have them all in the same final next time :teehee: .

AFTER ALOT OF RAIN IN THE AFTERNOON IT CLEARED UP FOR RACING AND IT TURNED OUT TO BE A DRY EVENING, NOT A BAD TURNOUT OF THREE HEATS AND TWO SCR RACES. ONLY TWO LURCHERS DUE TO A BIG EVENT AT THE WEEKEND RACING WAS 160 2FT/LB

R CRACKED THE ICE 32-3RD

B UNIQUE 28-2ND

W ROONYS RUN 25-1ST

BK CONNORS LEGACY-22-4TH

R TILLY TWO SHOES 30=2ND

B HIGH DRAMA 23=1ST

W CONNORS DREAM 17-3RD

R CONNORS BREEZE 29-3RD

B TWO TO YOU 25-2ND

W PEAKE PLUS 24-1ST

40LB SCR

R MY MIDNIGHT GIRL

B STEVE B 1ST

NO LIMIT SCR

R FAT STAG

B CLEAR VIEW-1ST

C FINAL

R CRACKED THE ICE -1ST

B CONNORS BREEZE

W CONNORS LEGACY-2ND

BK CONNORS DREAM

B FINAL

R TILLY TWO SHOES-2ND

B UNIQUE-1ST

W TWO TO YOU

A FINAL

R ROONYS RUN-2ND

B PEAK PLUS -1ST

W HIGH DRAMA

LURCHERS OVER 23"

WINNER HELENS ROMAN

2ND WHIP.

WELL DONE EVERYONE

just to let all know club will be running weds 16th june as norm :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely night tonight, Very sunny and a lovely atmosphere. A fair turnout and some excellent races, all the finals were very good races!! Heres the results.

R - My Midnight Girl 34 3rd

B - Cracked Halo 28 2nd

W Heartstopper 25 1st

R - Jack Be Nimble 34 3rd

B - Tilly Two Shoes 2nd

W - Vivs Twilight 1st

C FINAL

R - My Midnight Girl

B Jack Be Nimble Winner

B FINAL

R - Tilly Two Shoes

B - Cracked Halo Winner

A FINAL

R Heartstopper

B Vivs Twilight Winner

Lurcher racing we had two run offs for the dogs results...

OVERS

1st Kirks Whit

2nd Mez's Tank

3rd Phils Brin

Also alot of lovely pup's whippets and lurchers trialling. Good night had by all. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Had a lovely time schooling Freya with Blaze, the weather was great and Blaze ran far quicker than I expected for her first run back.

Glad to hear racing went well, would have loved to stop and watch but Mum wasn't well so I had to drive her home.

:thumbsup: really good night weather always makes you feel better, thanks for posting results jo, maureen said all the finals were very good :sweating:

hope your mums feeling better soon Fleesh

Only one race to report on this very hot and humid night. Racing was 150/2ft/lb winner Vivs Twilight 2nd Two to You 3rd Roonys Run. Under 23" lurcher winner Jess 2nd Wolfie Over 23" one win each for Tank and Whip. Thought the track would be getting firm after all the hot weather but surprisingly it was quite "springy" plenty of trials and puppy schooling.

RACING TONIGHT WAS 150 2FT/LB ONLY 7 DOGS ON THE CARD PROBABLY DUE TO THE HOT WEATHER, WE DID'NT START RACING UNTIL 7,30 SO IT WAS QUITE A BIT COOLER FOR THE DOGS RESULTS AS FOLLOWS.

R CRACKED HALO 29-3RD

B UNIQUE-28-1ST

W CALAMITY KATE 23-2ND

R MONAMI 23 2

B CHARISMA 21 1ST

SCR

R HELLSEEKER 1ST

B STEVIE B

B FINAL

R CRACKED HALO W/D

BCALAMITY KATE 1ST

W MON-AMI 2ND

A FINAL

R UNIQUE

B CHARISMA 1ST

WELL DONE EVERYONE, JOYCE, CHARLIE + CONNOR WINNING BOTH FINALS. TOOK A FEW PHOTOS TONIGHT ROSE + ALANS NELLIE (FAWN) DOTTY CHUNKY XSHOW BOAT BOTH HAVING HAND SLIPS AND GOING WELL, CRIS + JULIIES LOVELY FAWN BITCH JUST HAD A FULL DISTANCE TRIAL + HER LITTER BROTHER IN THE TRAP ABOUT TO HAVE HIS, BOTH LOOKING REALY GOOD.( JUST FREINDS X DESTANYS CHILD) JO + DARRENS TWO 11WEEK OLD BITCH PUPS DAISY + MAISY, + THEIR BROTHER DAVES BLUE ( HELLBOUND x WOOLDON DOT) ALL WATCHING WITH INTEREST THEN DECIDED TO HAVE A PLAY.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back