The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Notts + Derby

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
really enjoyed last night some very good racing !! nice to see Amanda pete and Cracker not seen him since he was a pup will bring his litter sister megan along next week to see him :thumbsup: well done lee A final winner with Monkey trouble and Linda A final winner with Dare ya to, it was nice to see so many that we could have L/W H/W finals, the as always looked brill :thumbsup:

We had a great night,yet again.I love the friendly welcome,every one is very helpful,even though it was getting late.

My woofs did me proud,it was nice to show Cracker off to Yvonne,i am so proud of that dog

Thanks again to all involved.

Amanda and Pete

really enjoyed last night some very good racing !! nice to see Amanda pete and Cracker not seen him since he was a pup will bring his litter sister megan along next week to see him :thumbsup: well done lee A final winner with Monkey trouble and Linda A final winner with Dare ya to, it was nice to see so many that we could have L/W H/W finals, the as always looked brill :thumbsup:
sorry should say track looked brill lol

Another good nights racing, the track was in fine nick after being well watered plus a heavey down pouron Tues + Wed. morning then it brightened up for racing. 23 on the card again + Lurchers. Nice to see Elaine and Sally with their girls trvelling all the way from Northampton. Some cracking pups trialing and racing none more so than Gordons Its The Tops having her first run at N+D and just getting caught in the B final and Pauls Lucy after having a nervous start with the traps she is now pinging out and looks good these two are Cracked Its last litter out of Shes The Tops. Racing was 150 2ft/lb

R MORE OF MOPPET 26-3RD

B NOW MILLY 24-4TH

W VIVS TWILIGHT 23-2ND

BK WEARDALE BADGER 18-1ST

R PURPLE HAZE 32-3RD

B MISTER BIT 29-1ST

W HE'S HAUNTED 24-4TH

BK ITS THE TOPS 16=2ND

R JETS QUEST 25-4TH

B TWO TO YOU 24-2ND

W LADY TOPS 24-3RD

BK DANCING FLAME 21-1ST

R TILLY TWO SHOES 30-3RD

B CRACKED HALO 30-4TH

W SECRET SPOT 27- 1ST

BK VIV'S PRFECTION 27-2ND

R WEARDALE WEASEL 24-2ND

B EXOTIC 21-1ST

W HAUNTED QUEST 16-3RD

SCR

R KARENS LAD

B DENSIDE COLIN-1ST

SCR.

R HELLSEEKER-1ST

B STEVIE B

D FINAL- NOW MILLIE

C FINAL-LADY TOPS

B FINAL- VIV'S TWILIGHT

A FINAL- SECRET SPOT

LURCHERS UNDERS AFINAL

LUKE FLETCHERS JET

B FINAL

MARK FLETCHERS BLAZE

we've been meaning to come up for a run for a few weeks but things kept popping up, it was a good nights racing and we enjoyed it. milli's trapping in her heat certainly gave everyone a laugh :lol:

hopefully we'll see you all next week

Elaine & Sally

We missed our night at Poolsbrook,but the dogs were shattered after a few days at Sandringham.

Look forward to next week :thumbsup:

Amandax

nice to see some new members again this week :thumbsup: see you next week Amanda teddy and cracker oh and pete lol

Another good nights racing, the track was in fine nick after being well watered plus a heavey down pouron Tues + Wed. morning then it brightened up for racing. 23 on the card again + Lurchers. Nice to see Elaine and Sally with their girls trvelling all the way from Northampton. Some cracking pups trialing and racing none more so than Gordons Its The Tops having her first run at N+D and just getting caught in the B final and Pauls Lucy after having a nervous start with the traps she is now pinging out and looks good these two are Cracked Its last litter out of Shes The Tops. Racing was 150 2ft/lb
R MORE OF MOPPET 26-3RD

B NOW MILLY 24-4TH

W VIVS TWILIGHT 23-2ND

BK WEARDALE BADGER 18-1ST

R PURPLE HAZE 32-3RD

B MISTER BIT 29-1ST

W HE'S HAUNTED 24-4TH

BK ITS THE TOPS 16=2ND

R JETS QUEST 25-4TH

B TWO TO YOU 24-2ND

W LADY TOPS 24-3RD

BK DANCING FLAME 21-1ST

R TILLY TWO SHOES 30-3RD

B CRACKED HALO 30-4TH

W SECRET SPOT 27- 1ST

BK VIV'S PRFECTION 27-2ND

R WEARDALE WEASEL 24-2ND

B EXOTIC 21-1ST

W HAUNTED QUEST 16-3RD

SCR

R KARENS LAD

B DENSIDE COLIN-1ST

SCR.

R HELLSEEKER-1ST

B STEVIE B

D FINAL- NOW MILLIE

C FINAL-LADY TOPS

B FINAL- VIV'S TWILIGHT

A FINAL- SECRET SPOT

LURCHERS UNDERS AFINAL

LUKE FLETCHERS JET

B FINAL

MARK FLETCHERS BLAZE

hey les can tell the fat ones are back from scotland look at all the dogs where getting :p

What an hectic evening, Robert Meek had a never ending queue of whippeteers having their dogs checked over from about 5pm. We had 20 plus trials before racing, 8 whippet races, 8 lurcher races, and loads of trials again between and after racing just managing to get them finished before we ran out of daylight. We were certainly ready to hit the club for a drink after. There was some excellent racing over 160yd/lb.

R MY DELIGHT 20 3RD

B EXOTIC 20 1ST

W NO ANGEL 17 2ND

R PEAK PLUS 25 1ST

B HAUNTED QUEST 16 2ND

W ITS THE TOPS 16 3RD

R JETS QUEST 25 3RD

B MON AMI 23 2ND

WEVOLUTION 20 1ST

R HES HAUNTED 24 3RD

B MY PRETTY FAST 23 1ST

W DANCING FLAME 22 2ND

R MISTER BIT 29 1ST

B CRACKED HALO 29 3RD

W LADY TOPS 2ND

NO LIMIT SCR.

R FINLAY 3RD

B KARENS LAD 2ND

W DENESIDE COLIN 1ST

40LB SCR.

R GUS 2ND

B STEVIE B 1ST ANOTHER DOUBLE FOR GEOFF

C FINAL WINNER

LADY TOPS

2ND ITS THE TOPS

B FINAL WINNER

MON AMI

2ND DANCING FLAME

A FINAL WINNER

EXOTIC A NICE WIN FOR SALLY AND OUR NEW LURE GIRL

2ND EVOLUTION

LURCHERS

UNDERS

A WINNER

JET

B WINNER

RUBY

OVERS

A WINNER

CRACKER

B WINNER

RED

WELL DONE EVERYONE

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for another good nights racing, les, mum will kill me if i dont correct you she was lure girl last night lol :) , along with eve who loved running up and down. she was quite upset we didnt race her :lol:

thanks for another good nights racing, les, mum will kill me if i dont correct you she was lure girl last night lol :) , along with eve who loved running up and down. she was quite upset we didnt race her :lol:

think between your mum and not forgetting linda they did a brill job, :sweating: and eve enjoying her play with the lure !! was another good turn out and lovely nights racing :thumbsup:

We had another great night :thumbsup: Also had Finn and Cracker look over by Robert Meeks,what a fascinating man.

It was great to finally catch up with Jo and Darren,we have fell in love with Beau.He was a stunning pup,but wow,he is gorgeous :wub:

Thanks to everybody involved,you all work so hard.

Amandaxx

We had another great night :thumbsup: Also had Finn and Cracker look over by Robert Meeks,what a fascinating man.It was great to finally catch up with Jo and Darren,we have fell in love with Beau.He was a stunning pup,but wow,he is gorgeous :wub:

Amandaxx

he is lovely Amanda but still just a very big puppy lol i call him scooby doo :- he just looks like him lol

We had another great night :thumbsup: Also had Finn and Cracker look over by Robert Meeks,what a fascinating man.It was great to finally catch up with Jo and Darren,we have fell in love with Beau.He was a stunning pup,but wow,he is gorgeous :wub:

Amandaxx

he is lovely Amanda but still just a very big puppy lol i call him scooby doo :- he just looks like him lol
He,s just my sort of dog,very kissy.lol.See you a week on Wednesday,we are off to Norfolk for a week with the pack.

Thanks again for always making us feel welcome.Robert Meeks found a lump on Finns muscle,with fluid as well,so i felt a bit sad on Wednesday,but better to know.I just hope its not the end of his racing days.

Amandaxx

sure he wll have the best care poss amanda and be back racing just takes time and like you said better to find it now than keep running him, good luck for weekend and want to no how you get on next week :thumbsup:

Have missed coming to club, we were going to fetch Leo and Riley when their owner was off work last week but sadly Leo was poorly :( . Glad to see the club is getting good numbers every week :thumbsup:

RACING WAS 150 1/2YD LB

R CRACKED HALO 30 2ND

B MISTER BIT 30 4TH ?

W VIV'S PERFECTION 27 1ST

BK RUNNING BEAR 20 3RD

R SUNKIST 28 2ND

B MORE OF MOPPIT 25 1ST

W DANCING FLAME 22

BK HAUNTED QUEST 16 3RD

R LOU'S PRIDE 301ST

B HIGH DRAMA 23 2ND

W PLAN B 19 P 4TH

BK PIPERSTRAL P 15 3RD

R JACK BE NIMBLE 34 3RD

B PEAKE PLUS 24 W/D

W TWO TO YOU 24 2ND

BK THE MAGSTER 18 1ST

R TILLY TWO SHOES 31 1ST

B NO ANGEL 16 2ND

W SHY TOPS P 15 3RD

40LB SCR

R GUS

B STEVIE B 1ST

NO LIMIT

R FINLY

B DENESIDE COLIN 1ST

B FINAL

MISTER BIT

C FINAL

JACK BE NIMBLE

D FINAL

SUNKIST

A FINAL

MAGSTER

LURCHERS

UNDERS

BLAZE

SKY

OVERS

RED

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back