The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Notts & Derby

les windle

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
A FEW PEOPLE HAVE ASKED ABOUT THE FORMAT FOR SUNDAYS OPEN FOR EAST MIDLAND POINTS. ADVERT ON INSIDE COVER OF JUNE W.N. FOR THOSE WHO DONT HAVE W.N. THE OPEN IS ABC 150 1/2 YD/LB UPTO 25 UPTO 35 ALL IN VETS& PUPS UPTO 25 UPTO 35 ALL IN 45LB SCR. NO LIMIT ENTRY £3.00 PLUS 50P LURE 100% PAY OUT WEIGH IN 11 TILL 12 ON THE FEILD REFRESHMENTS AVAILABLE

we should be there :) looking forward to it

Well done to les for doing a lovely barbecue at cheap price soon sold out now well done to workers and winners 53 dogs on card great turn out for your club nice relaxing day see you next time put one on

what a great turn out for an additional open 53 whippets and i think 3 racers of Lurchers :thumbsup:it was really nice to see everyone enjoying the racing and Les's BQQ sold out again Les you are good :thumbsup: thanks to Les and Paul who gets to club early to make sure its all set up on time and all the works today you do a brill job :thumbsup: hope everyone enjoyed it as much as we do, well done all the winners some very good finals :sweating:

Thanks to all for a great afternoons racing.Enjoyed watching the whippets race,as well as racing my own Lurchers.

Crackerdog and Finn did me proud again.You are such a fab club and all work hard together to get the atmosphere and

the organisation right :thumbsup:

A special big thanks to Les for mine and Petes Quorn Burgers.

Amanda....xxxx

:thumbsup: Very enjoyable days racing well done everyone. Thank you to the workers, well done all the competitors, some really good racing. Les the chicken was spot on :thumbsup: Pete (Chancer, Misfit) I have your winnings and despite what has been said the bottle of wine will reach you unopened :thumbsup:

I really enjoyed the day.Some great races,whippets and lurchers :thumbsup: Loads of banter,especially about my legs (w00t) :lol: Even the rain didn't spoil the day.Big thanks to everybody involved,especially Les,who worked so hard on the barby all day,with his ably assisted side kick Julie :thumbsup: Les even managed to take couple of pics didn't he Yvonne :- Only dissapointment for me was Lyndon winning the tray of veg in the raffle.I was gutted :( :lol: Big thanks again to all the workers :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back