The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Npwra 2nd Nationals

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:D Hope you all have a fantastic time, especially my best buddies the Peppermints :D :D , got family doo, so can't come :( , but wish you all the very best, lots of wins Sue & Ju,xxx :D

good luck to all on sunday,hope you have a great days racing,see you all at old hall

Oh no what a shame your not going, was looking forward to you all being there xxx will miss you xxx

Good luck to all racers tommorow :luck:

Looking forward to it but will be a little bit of a sad day for us as Ross was 9 last week and this will be his final meeting before he retires :wub:

Hope everyone has a good time and all dogs come off sound :))

Good luck to all racers tommorow :luck:
Looking forward to it but will be a little bit of a sad day for us as Ross was 9 last week and this will be his final meeting before he retires :wub:

Hope everyone has a good time and all dogs come off sound :))

fingers crossed for Ross Darcia, I'm sure he has given you and Rob many years of enjoyment at racing ;) i hope he puts his feet up and enjoys his retirement.... :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back