The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Npwra Agm

china black

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi All

This is just a reminder that our AGM is on 12th November at Horspath Village Hall. We would love to see as many there as possible. After all it is your racing. Also anyone wanting to stand for the committee, pleasae let Steph know by Wednesday 19th and anything for the agenda let Steph know by 31st October.

Hi All
This is just a reminder that our AGM is on 12th November at Horspath Village Hall. We would love to see as many there as possible. After all it is your racing. Also anyone wanting to stand for the committee, pleasae let Steph know by Wednesday 19th and anything for the agenda let Steph know by 31st October.
Just thought I would bring this to the top!!!

Please remember that the more members attending our AGM the better!

Please come along and support the NPWRA, and have your say. Our organisation is run by the membership so please attend the AGM. :thumbsup:

The Village Hall is availabe from 10.00am, we will be serving tea, coffee, biscuits and if we are really lucky, some of Mo's bread pudding :thumbsup:

The AGM is scheduled to start at 11.00 and the room is available to us until 2.00pm.

The Village Hall is availabe from 10.00am, we will be serving tea, coffee, biscuits and if we are really lucky, some of Mo's bread pudding :thumbsup: The AGM is scheduled to start at 11.00 and the room is available to us until 2.00pm.
Just to remind all Members about our AGM.

The Agenda is available on the NPWRA website for members to view.

Please make every effort to attend YOUR AGM!!!

Andrew

Hi Andrew, sorry, think I must be looking in the wrong place, just went to NPWRA website to look at agenda but cant find it anywhere, where is it exactly?

Cheers

Darcia

Hi Andrew, sorry, think I must be looking in the wrong place, just went to NPWRA website to look at agenda but cant find it anywhere, where is it exactly?
Cheers

Darcia
Hi Darcia,

Go to the forums page and you should find it!!

Andrew

Please accept my apologies and pass on to the meeting. I wish I could attend the AGM, but afraid its just too far for this old bird at this end of the year. be assured you have my full support, however.

]

Thanks for the heads up Andrew.

Please accept my apologies and pass them on to the meeting. I wish I could attend the AGM, but afraid its just too far for this old bird at this end of the year. be assured you have my full support, however.

Cheers

Darcia
Hi Darcia,

Go to the forums page and you should find it!!

Andrew
Many thanks :thumbsup: See you on saturday :))

Just to let you know, item 8 is no longer relevant, so has been withdrawn :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back