The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nuneaton And District C S

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
WELL DONE JAX AND THE LOVELY INDIA !!! :cheers:

WHAT A GREAT DAY ! :D :cheers: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh a [SIZE=14pt]damn fine win[/SIZE] Jackie! And [SIZE=14pt]big hugs[/SIZE] to the lovely India :huggles:

:cheers: well done :cheers:

what a great day for you :thumbsup:

well done Jax superb win.

:cheers: :cheers:

lovely to see her doing well :luck:

JAX said:
kris said:
wow,well done jax and india, :cheers: the gillespies lochranza dogs are world famous so they know a good 'un when they see one :thumbsup:

What breed does he have ? he was a really nice chap ,and when India was on the table he said he had a soft spot for whippets . on being told her age , he said ` you are going to have alot of fun with this one :huggles: So I thought /hoped I was in with a chance , but after he moved us he moved 3 other pups and not us , so I thought id blown it :( but he came straight over to India , no hesitation :cheers:

Debs , best of breed was a lovely bitch called Vanjonstone Korda Classic ,she got Group 3 and her owner stayed with me right to the end as support :huggles:

Di Morgans bitch won Open , Libbee was 2nd

they showed poodles and cockers,but it was the cockers they were most famous for.bred many champions. :thumbsup:

WELL DONE Jax and India! :cheers: What a fantastic day!

Liz and the Monellis

well done! she did do alright, didn't she :lol:

kris said:
JAX said:
kris said:
wow,well done jax and india, :cheers: the gillespies lochranza dogs are world famous so they know a good 'un when they see one :thumbsup:

What breed does he have ? he was a really nice chap ,and when India was on the table he said he had a soft spot for whippets . on being told her age , he said ` you are going to have alot of fun with this one :huggles: So I thought /hoped I was in with a chance , but after he moved us he moved 3 other pups and not us , so I thought id blown it :( but he came straight over to India , no hesitation :cheers:

Debs , best of breed was a lovely bitch called Vanjonstone Korda Classic ,she got Group 3 and her owner stayed with me right to the end as support :huggles:

they showed poodles and cockers,but it was the cockers they were most famous for.bred many champions. :thumbsup:

Thanks Kris ,

I was telling Wendy Foster ( who bred Woody , Indias Grt Granpa ) and apparentley he gave Ginny , Woodys full sister Best in Show many years ago. Dyldan Imagina :wub:

[SIZE=14pt]WELL DONE[/SIZE] Jax and India -she certainly is a looker :thumbsup: :D

JAX said:
kris said:
JAX said:
kris said:

Thanks Kris ,

I was telling Wendy Foster ( who bred Woody , Indias Grt Granpa ) and apparentley he gave Ginny , Woodys full sister Best in Show many years ago. Dyldan Imagina :wub:

he obviously likes the type then :thumbsup:

well done to you and India, she's lovely, any advice on getting ears folded down, apart from gluing and weighting with a penny :blink: or is it just meant to be , whether they are 'rosebud' or BATLIKE as in Ella's case ? :- "

BIG WELL DONE to India, keep up the good work. That judge certainly knows his cockers. :D

Julie D said:
well done to you and India, she's lovely, any advice on getting ears folded down, apart from gluing and weighting with a penny  :blink:   or is it just meant to be , whether they are 'rosebud' or BATLIKE as in Ella's case ?  :- "

As long as she keeps them down in the ring and dosnt have the up like a phaorah hound (w00t) I personnally wouldnt worry , there are, IMO, far worst faults than bad ears :wacko:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back