The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nwa

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Bitches............

NWA Open show results

MPB

Pelyma Silver Slipper

PB

Stormalong Nightimes Blues

Runaround Dancing Queen

Ringmore Cut Glass

Hamiltonian Hetty Sorrel

JB

Dejare Ma Petite Amie

Jasbri Bon Ami

Likiria Starshine Ruby

Barnesmore Flash Alice avec Harlextan

Bunehug Little Echo

YB

Espinore Evening Star

Faracre Flamenco

Likiria Starshine Ruby

NB

Rarelyrich Risque

Sormalong Black Narcissus

Jasbri Bon Ami

Ringmore Cut Glass

Bunehug Little Echo

GB

Welstar Lady Macbeth at Cryhavoc

Blandings Sapphira

Shimmeree Blue Chiffon

Likiria Starshine Ruby

Taraday Turbo Turtle to Brendyna

PGB

Welstar as you Like it at Monelli

Rarelyrich Rags to Riches

Faracre Flamenco

Runaround Mesmerize

Chatwig Chressida

LB

Espinore Elegant Lady

Silkstone Butterfly at Silkdance

Pelyma Blimy I’m Black

OB

Derohan Angel’s Venture JW

Shimmeree Blue Kashmere

Racing/coursing B

Silkstone Butterfly at Silkdance

Vet B

Derohan Lochsong

Shimmeree Pure Velvet

Stormalong Black Iris JW

Stormalong Ina of Espinore

Alzao Niamh at Djare

[SIZE=14pt]VERY WELL DONE[/SIZE] to all who were placed today :D

well done everyone , great piks , looks like you all had a good day :thumbsup:

Many thanks for the results. :D :cheers: Who was judging? :D :thumbsup:

Well done to you all and many thanks for the photos Millie :thumbsup:

Thanks for all the pictures and full results, Wendy, unfortuanately I can't view any of my photos as the USB cable has decided not to fit the camera at present :rant: :angry:

We had a lovely day at NWA as always - thanks to the organisers for a very friendly show with yummy food. :)

Congratulations to all the winners - Liz (alfie) and Mabel won PGB, and her sister Lily owned by fable on K9 won Graduate bitch. :cheers: Zephyr won Limit and was reserve Best Dog as well. o:)

And the gorgeous Phoebe owned by Jiminy on K9 won MPB and is the sweetest happiest bounciest little girl you could meet. :wub: :wub: I think we could do with some photos, Jiminy................ :thumbsup: :p

So another good day for K9ers! :thumbsup: :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you to Zephyr & all the lovely whippet people who were there to give us support at our 1st ever show. It was a very good training round as sorry to say there were no other bitches in the ring to distract her but she did quite take a fancy to a blue one at the ring side. It was such a lovely friendly show.

I now know that it's not as easy as it looks & you guys work really hard on getting perfection out of your dogs.

Here's a pic that Bill took when she was doing a reasonable stand until she decided to look at the judge :- "

Sorry the file is to large even when I crop it :(

Boys with their toys, goodness knows what setting he had his camera on :blink:

Jiminy said:
Sorry the file is to large even when I crop it  :( Boys with their toys, goodness knows what setting he had his camera on :blink:

Here's the lovely Phoebe, I hope!! :wub: :wub:

Phoebe_NWA06.jpg

HUGE CONGRATS TO ALL K9ER'S :cheers:

Looks like it was a great day!

Caroline your lovely veteran girl,looks like she really enjoyed her day out of retirement! :D

BUT is that a Christmas tree in the background??????? :blink:

05whippet said:
Phoebe looks adorable!!  :wub:   :wub:   What color is she,it is very hard to tell in pix.
A very beautiful dark blue :wub:

And in answer to your other post, yes - the whole centre was very nicely decorated in Xmas decorations - on November 5th!!!! (w00t) :- "

05whippet said:
HUGE CONGRATS TO ALL K9ER'S :cheers:
Looks like it was a great day!

Caroline your lovely veteran girl,looks like she really enjoyed her day out of retirement!  :D

BUT is that a Christmas tree in the background??????? :blink:

Thanks Pam, it was a very enjoyable day with a lovely atmosphere. Sophie did thoroughly enjoy herself, she won BVIS at the Whippet Club in September as well so she is on a roll at the mo!!! :thumbsup:

Can you believe all the Xmas decorations! :blink: :teehee: Bah! Humbug!!

Looks like you had a good day & some nice pictures. :wub:

Congratulations to all that got placed :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

well done all K9ers

Thanks for the great pics and full results

Well done Sara for picking her winners :- " :cheers: Some lovely dogs too :cheers:

It was a lovely show - when we eventually got there - as we got stuck on the M20 for 1 1/2 hours. :angry: .I'd hoped to buy a couple of coats but the stall had already packed up - still, think I can manage until January whippet club show.

Well done to everyone who got placed - and especially Zephyr with reserve best dog.

:cheers:

Zephyr said:
And in answer to your other post, yes - the whole centre was very nicely decorated in Xmas decorations - on November 5th!!!!  (w00t)   :- "
Don't knock the Xmas decorations! That tree was very useful! I know now that I won't be having a tree this year - after Cheetah tried to 'pick' the bells off the bottom and almost pulled the whole thing down!! :blink: :b

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back