The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nwa

Juley

Grand Mistress
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just heard that Stormburst Shady Waters AKA Marble has won Post Grad. Brilliant news, so proud of you all. :cheers: :huggles: :wub:

I was so pleased when i heard this. :huggles:

[SIZE=14pt]WELL DONE MARBLE[/SIZE] :cheers:

Good on yer Marble, keeping the Stormburst flag flying brilliantly whilst Juley and I / Rach are all on the maternity wards! :lol:

Also well done to Peggy-Sue who was 2nd in a big Post Grad Bitch class and she's only a junior still :cheers:

jok said:
I was so pleased when i heard this. :huggles:
[SIZE=14pt]WELL DONE MARBLE[/SIZE] :cheers:

Also well done to Peggy-Sue who was 2nd in a big Post Grad Bitch class and she's only a junior still :cheers:

:cheers: :cheers: Miss P-S was a star apparently, I have been away for the weekend and my Dad took her up there and P-S's first mummy handled her to perfection :huggles: :huggles:

Also, Tina and Mia got 3rd in Junior - so a great day for the Scarletfair babes :D

Well done Marble :D

Ch / Aus Ch Peperone Solid Gold got the dog ticket :thumbsup:

We had VHC with Flo in MPB :thumbsup:

Well Done to everybody who had a card,

:thumbsup:

Sorry I didn't make it up to NWA today but well done to the Scarletfair girls. I know that Louise got a 3rd in Veteran with Archie but haven't heard any other results yet.

Congrats to everyone who did well.

Gill

Ch Courthill Cast a Shadow - bitch ticket and BIS :cheers:

Just heard from Liz (alfie) that Monelli Michigan (Archie) got 3rd in Minor puppy so has qualified for Crufts! :thumbsup: Well done Archie! :cheers:

Congratulations to the lovely Marble and everyone else who did well today :cheers: - I was thinking about you all :thumbsup:

Got to say a big well done to Sue (suel) with Buebezi fait accompli from Cresties who got 4th in a big Junior class and vhc in an equaly big yearling class. :cheers:

I have not seen her since she left here at 8 wks and I must say she is looking lovely :wub:

I was also very pleased with Joy (Loroli Joystone) who behaved herself so well today she won Under Grad :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done to Anniewhippet & Rach for winning Junior dog & bitch with Joe & Chelsea(Huntinghill Jazz Man & Jazzalicious) :thumbsup:

:cheers: :cheers: WELL DONE TINA JO AND MARBLE AND ANYONE ELSE INTHE CARD'S WISH WE COULD OF BEEN THERE

What we need are the full results please

Well done all placed :cheers:

JAX said:
What we need are the full results please
Well done all placed  :cheers:

I'm sure some kind person will take the time to put FULL results on. I havn't got a catalogue, only went to watch.

Poor Moe Joe wasn't there today cos he's got an ickle ouchie on his toe :( I did have a catalogue but no pen :- " and was far too tired to write down anything, in fact I've just got up after a 3 hour kipsie -_- :b

~JO~ said:
I have been away for the weekend and my Dad took her up there
I don't think your dad's ear drum will ever be the same again, bless him!

Zephyr said:
Just heard from Liz (alfie) that Monelli Michigan (Archie) got 3rd in Minor puppy so has qualified for Crufts!  :thumbsup:   Well done Archie! :cheers:
That the 2nd Mabellette to qualify! Well done Liz :cheers:

Too exhausted to post full results but do know that Joy Noel Smiths Spiders'n'Spoons won Special Beginners and then went on to be 3rd in limit, thus gaining his stud book Number. Way to go Basil. :D

Very pleased with Fleurs 2nd in Veteran bitch and Cobwebs VHC in post grad dog.

A good day for us. Well done all K9ers in the cards today. There were some strong classes.

Debbie

doris said:
Poor Moe Joe wasn't there today cos he's got an ickle ouchie on his toe :(   I did have a catalogue but no pen  :- "  and was far too tired to write down anything, in fact I've just got up after a 3 hour kipsie -_-   :b

~JO~ said:

Zephyr said:
Just heard from Liz (alfie) that Monelli Michigan (Archie) got 3rd in Minor puppy so has qualified for Crufts!  :thumbsup:    Well done Archie! :cheers:

Yes Jo's dad mentioned to me that he had to hold the phone a good way from his ear :- "

Im working on writing the full results but Im a slow one finger typer so bear with me, it may take some time :b

Heres some to start.....

VET DOG

1 CH AIRESCOT RUBY RASCAL

2 SHOALINGHAM SENTENARY

3 TINSTONE SILVER FURZE AT DEWERSTONE

M P D

1 PEPERONE PURE GOLD

2 BURMORE BAUDELAIRE OF RUFFDALE

3 MONELLI MICHIGAN

PD

1 DANLUKE DECLARATION OF LOVE

2 WELSTAR WITH STRAUSS

3 DEMERLAY RYTHME N BLUES

JUN

1 HUNTINGHILL THE JAZZ MAN

2 LAKEISLE RAINLORD OF RAILFIELD

3 SAVUKA MAMBO SUN

YEARLING

1 WILLINGWISP STAR GAZER

2 REARSBYLEA RECRUIT

3 COURTHILL COME FLY WITH ME

NOVICE

1 BALI HI

2 DEMERLAY RYTHME N BLUES

3 ANTHEMION ROUGH DIAMOND AMONG SILKDANCE

UNDER GRAD

1 BALI HI

2 SHIROTAE SILVER SONG

3 LOROLI AUTHORIZED BY DEROHAN

SP BEGIN

1 SPIDERS N SPOONS

2 WOOLSOCKS RED KITE

3 NIMRODEL MIRAGE

POST GRAD

1 STORMBURST SHADY WATERS

2 DALKO HIGHLAND BOY

3 PENBRIAR FOXHUNTER

T Hoare said:
doris said:
Poor Moe Joe wasn't there today cos he's got an ickle ouchie on his toe :(   I did have a catalogue but no pen  :- "  and was far too tired to write down anything, in fact I've just got up after a 3 hour kipsie -_-   :b

~JO~ said:

Zephyr said:
Just heard from Liz (alfie) that Monelli Michigan (Archie) got 3rd in Minor puppy so has qualified for Crufts!  :thumbsup:   Well done Archie! :cheers:

Yes Jo's dad mentioned to me that he had to hold the phone a good way from his ear :- "

And that is his good ear so lets hope I haven't broken it for good!! :lol: Well it was the largest class of the day... :*

Really well done to everyone else that has a successful show, I heard the venue was really nice and spacious :thumbsup:

LIMIT

1 BRUNTSFIELD BEETLE

2 WRENNALLA JUST GILES AT TRIKEN

3 SPIDERS N SPOONS

OPEN

1 CH PEPERONE SOLID GOLD

2 COLLOONEY LOVE ME TENDER

3 BLUE SPRINGS TIGER TOUCH

CC CH PEPERONE SOLID GOLD

RES CC RUBY RASCAL

~JO~ said:
T Hoare said:
doris said:
Poor Moe Joe wasn't there today cos he's got an ickle ouchie on his toe :(    I did have a catalogue but no pen  :- "  and was far too tired to write down anything, in fact I've just got up after a 3 hour kipsie -_-   :b

~JO~ said:

Zephyr said:
Just heard from Liz (alfie) that Monelli Michigan (Archie) got 3rd in Minor puppy so has qualified for Crufts!  :thumbsup:    Well done Archie! :cheers:

And that is his good ear so lets hope I haven't broken it for good!! :lol: Well it was the largest class of the day... :*

Really well done to everyone else that has a successful show, I heard the venue was really nice and spacious :thumbsup:

all joking aside well done Jo.

Yes the Venue was very spacious. We(anniewhippet, Rach & I) had trouble finding the resturant to start with (w00t) :clown:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back