The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nwa

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well done Anne and Pye and Jo & PS ..Nice results for you . Congratulations to Patsy, Roger :thumbsup: and all that were in the cards

[SIZE=14pt] :cheers: Well done to all in the cards yesterday :cheers: [/SIZE]

The venue was super & thanks to the committee for a well run show

Congrats to all at Courthill-- Jo & PS-----Anne & Pye--the Huntinghills

Nikki I did wonder why you got changed, you poor thing & sorry, but you do make it sound funny :teehee:

Yvonne

:huggles:

T Hoare said:
Thanks Millie for the 1,2,3 in each class. :thumbsup:

Yes big thanks for the posting of the results - I really could not believe it when I saw these up on the site so soon - you lot are great at this - keep it up for those

of us that do not attend all the shows.

:cheers: Pat

"The only blue dog to win two classes at NWA, PYE really proud of my little man".

[SIZE=14pt]Huge[/SIZE] well done to Anne and Pye - he is certainly looking very nice in the photo.

Gill

clayelem said:
Thanks Alison and Gill.  I was really happy with the reserve when the puppy got that at her first show out, but was gob smacked with Melody's first.  We missed you Hubs.  We had to win today to keep up with Hub's win at WELKS.  See you soon we hope.Phyllis

Don't worry Melody - the Hubster will soon be out and about again just as soon as the doctor sorts out the best sweeties for me to take to keep me ticking over properly!

Gill x

Congratulations to the ticket winners :thumbsup: puppy winners :thumbsup: and everyone in the cards yesterday. :thumbsup:

Also well done to the committee on a lovely show, good sized venue and nice prizes, we now know where the cafe is :teehee: :teehee:

Methinks Jo might be having a few more weekends away, little Miss P-S went very well for her first mum :teehee: :teehee:

Last edited by a moderator:
I Have just got in through the door ( left on Friday Morning(w00t) ) Viv & I really enjoyed the show in a lovely venue and it was really nice to have so much room in the rings and out.

We had RBPIS with Danny boy Danluke Declaration Of Love & RBVIS with Jill Ch Ir Ch Collooney Silver Silas and 2nd open dog so worth the long journey.

BUT I Missed the best part of the show NIKKI falling on her backend in a big muddy puddle would pay good money to see it :p :- "

Claire said:
I Have just got in through the door ( left on Friday Morning(w00t) ) Viv & I really enjoyed the show in  a lovely venue and it was really nice to have so much room in the rings and out.We had RBPIS with Danny boy Danluke Declaration Of Love & RBVIS with Jill Ch Ir Ch Collooney Silver Silas and 2nd open dog so worth the long journey.

BUT I Missed the best part of the show NIKKI falling on her backend in a big muddy puddle would pay good money to see it  :p   :- "

Ha bloody Ha :lol: Very funny.....NOT (w00t)

I am sooo glad Anita didnt have her camera with her at the time :sweating:

Well done on a great day, Danny looked like a little star :wub:

Claire said:
I Have just got in through the door ( left on Friday Morning(w00t) ) Viv & I really enjoyed the show in  a lovely venue and it was really nice to have so much room in the rings and out.We had RBPIS with Danny boy Danluke Declaration Of Love & RBVIS with Jill Ch Ir Ch Collooney Silver Silas and 2nd open dog so worth the long journey.

BUT I Missed the best part of the show NIKKI falling on her backend in a big muddy puddle would pay good money to see it  :p   :- "

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) it was priceless - poor Nikki -

well done with Jill :wub: :wub: :wub: and Danny :cheers:

marier05 said:
:cheers: [SIZE=21pt]HUGE CONGRATULATIONS [/SIZE]to Jessie and Johnston, and also to Patsy and Roger.  How many tickets does Solid Gold have now??  Does anyone know, it must be quite a lot!!  :cheers:
Marie.  :huggles:

it must be 7 or 8 now

Well done everyone who was placed.

Well whos going to skc next week. I'll be there hope is better weather then the august one which had to be staged inside it was that bad

jeanne

rico and poteen{the peperone boys}

Thankyou to everyone who offered advice and kind words on Sunday. Still high in the sky over BPIS. Our first ever major win. (Koppelwell Kurious Kactus)

I thought there would have been some photos on by now :(

j.pahnke@btinternet.com said:
Tiger Lily said:
Thankyou to everyone who offered advice and kind words on Sunday. Still high in the sky over BPIS. Our first ever major win. (Koppelwell Kurious Kactus)
well done to you both. whats the breeding

Koppelwell Kurious Kactus - Ch Elvencharm Zola at Turnstone x Drakesoak Dolly Daydream

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back