The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

NWRF Bend Champions 2003

Fleesh

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just got home !!!

Had to see to my pup ... well done everyone who won today :D and to those who didn't but gave it their all :D

Connors Lass (or sandy as she has now been renamed) is currently enjoying a well earned bath. What more could a racer of barely 2yrs wish for in her first ever dog ???

Just got back from watching NWRF CHAMPS, some superb racing in particular I would like to say l have just seen Sup NBCH FLUKE prove once again that she really is one of, if not the best all round animal's l have seen. Year in year out she keeps on winning, the opposition think they've got her and she does them again!!. Well done Harry and the Boyed Family. :D ANDY (BELIEVE)

Thank you Andy for those kind words.There are many who don't seem to realise the effect of coming into season every six months and getting her back on form again, its hard work and doesn't always happen at the best of times-usually hit and miss around Championship dates which can be frustrating to say the least.

Harry was in tears today, we are all very proud of Fluke and her achievements.

We came away from the Champs with CH/CHs, 3 National Titles and a runner up, we can't really ask for more can we?

Thank you to all who congratulated us, it was really appreciated.

Bought Champagne and Steak on the way home for dogs, we are on Beans on toast!

Well Done to all other dogs getting their titles today and others competing,especially dog winner Midnight Run.

Cheers once again!

Steve, Karen, Harry, Fluke, Coral, Waterford and Time/Tide :8 (bloody runner up)surprise, surprise. :8

well done to all the winners today :D

a great championships with some fantastic races,

special congrats to fluke and midnight run both ran out of thier skins all day to take their chch's so well done :D :D

hope everybody had a good day

Yeah, I agree congrats to the Boyd family, and Midnight Run, it was no disgrace to finish 2nd in my dog's heat to that dog...And congrats to all the other winners too..

The only sour note was an outburst during the presentation aimed at Tony Weatherson, but ruining the moment for my travelling companion Dave Galea and Bigland Girl...it could of been completley spoiled...Please can we leave these things for the right and proper time in future :(

Still, enjoyed the day nontheless, even though I've gotta be up in a few hours for work...

Paul

Yes Paul it was out of order had a bit too much pop, but at the same time i only said what a lott of people think but dare not say, why should the rules be different for one and not the other, like i said i wish i had not done it in drink and i apologies if it spoiled anyones day, but this drug testing farce needs to be addressed properly... fed rule is anyone with a positive test at bwra is banned from fed whatever the levels if not zero ,is it not making a complete farce of whippet racing, i have nothing against tony or Yvonne personally but shouldn't the same rule apply to all, if it was anyone of us with a positive test we would not of been allowed there on Sunday .

once again i am sorry if i spoiled anyones day allready had an earbashing from the wife too...

I'd like to say a big thank you to graham pendleton, :D his wife & harry for all the help they gave me when ernie split his pad in his first race yesterday.

if it wern't for them i'm certain that he wouldn't have his first "NWRF TITLE".

after graham's dog having an unlucky race, he could have just walked away and let me get on with ernie. graham i think you are a true sportsman and i hope a good friend, it's a pleasure to know you.

gary & NWRF NO LIMIT CHAMPION (come on ernie) :D

View attachment 785

Last edited by a moderator:
:D WELL DONE FLUKE & MIDNIGHT RUN :D THEY MUST HAVE RAN REALLY WELL , UNFORTUNATLY I DID"nt SEE THE RUN OFF FOR SUPREMES, ALSO WELL DONE TO THE HEAVYWIEGHT DOGS WHO GOT THERE TITLES :D

Well done to everyone who got their titles yesterday - sounds like there was some good racing!! Big congrats to the two supremes :D

Hi Mutley,

Well, I didn't think it would of been you...you're pretty easy going on here :p

So no malice intended towards you, I mean I like a beer too, and I have shouted me mouth off too, and like you I've been pulled up by the missus too :0

But, leave it to the AGM's, that's what we have 'em for..ain't it? To be honest drug testing is a nightmare in our sport...my dog had half a bag of Haribo Sours on Saturday, god knows what was in them, but I forgot they were in the car, and being a whippet, he scoffed 'em!!

Is that cool?

Paul

40lb SCR WINNER

pems lad

NO LIMIT

come on ernie

DOGS 17

tabanna gold

DOGS 18/19

jackarella

DOGS 20/21

coral

DOGS 22/23

oscars pride

DOGS 24/25

the builder

DOGS26/27

midnight run

DOGS 28/29

mad mick

DOGS 30/31

tormentor

DOGS 32/33

hellbound

DOGS 34/35

sugar fire

BITHCES 17

trouble spot

BITCHES 18/19

waterford

BITHCES 20/21

milky way

BITCHES 22/23

monkey

BITCHES 24/25

sun princess

BITCHES 26/27

fluke

BITCHES 28/29

refuse to bend

BITCHES 30/31

bigland girl

BITCHES 32/33

show three

BITCHES 34/35

trevors chaser

VETS 21

sasparella

VETS 22/28

hot number

VETS 29/35

black dip

L/W DOGS

the builder

H/W DOGS

midnight run

L/W BITCHES

monkey

H/W BITCHES

fluke

VET CH CHS

hot number

SCR CH CHS

pems lad

SUPREME DOG

midnight run

SUPREME BITCH

fluke

A BIG WELL DONE TO ALL THE WINNERS, A SPECIAL WELL DONE TO GARRY WITH COME ON ERNIE :D

:p To begin with I have to agree with Mutley,and as for airing your view's at the A.G.M. you could wait until the cow's come home to do that co's the Fed's A.G.M. is a closed shop, they make the rule's and YOU have to stick by them. That mean's everyone!

I would just like to say a big well done to Bill and Magaret with Tormentor on winning a bend title. This dog has been knocking on the door for some time and I am pleased for Bill and Magaret as they are a very nice couple. Well done again from John, Susan, Rachel and Gary.

Well done to the Boyd family on another excellent days racing what a year and its not finished yet. One thing did Harry win the raffel.

Hi Beyond,

You may agree with Mutley's sentiments...but as he has admiited himself, and apologised for, he should of left his views for another time...I admire his honesty,

and hope the matter can be discussed and dealt with in the proper manner...

And to get back to the Champs, does anyone have the heats and time details...

Thanks Paul

Thank you John-

No Harry didn't manage to win the raffle-we're gutted! :(

We bought champagne and chocolate to compensate.

See you soon we hope.

:w Paul, exactly how do you propose to discuss and deal with the matter when only the comittee are allowed to attend ? :8

Well done to all the winners!!!

It was a good days racing yet again!!

See you all soon!!!

P.s look at my ace signature haha :D

it was a good days racing,alot there too ,to say no one likes the track

not much being said about the SCRATCH DOGS again,well done come on ernie

and a great win for PEMS LAD, :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back