The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

NWRF Bend Champs

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
All the best to every one running on sunday, i am really looking forward to it, hope my hangovers gone by then :D

can any1 help settle a dispute between me and me dad. i've said to got 2 highgate i have 2 go a19,a1 then the barnsley turn off is this right any1 1 from the northeast. :cheers:

Sounds right to me lol - when we come up North we go A1 A19 and we pass the Barnsley turn-off on the A1 so I suppose you just do our route backwards !

We might not even get there - the week started off fine - Blaze over her niggles and weights were spot on. Come Thursday Kerri had put on half a pound and I badly sprained my wrist. Then today we still have no car - not that it would do much good as Mum is in bed as she has come down with Flu and Blaze stole 1lb of sweets.

My trap board will get there as may the dog rub I am borrowing - looks however like I WILL NOT.

:(

Thanks for the concerns regarding Silver Lady...Tom will be pleased...but i'm not sure he's gonna go on Sunday...which is sad cos Rusty Fox is a very GOOD BEND racer...but I'll be there with Rory, with Bill and In Dreams who is a young bitch improving all the time...

FLEESH, can I use your board please :p

Paul

Paul - build yer own :angry:

:- "

Last edited by a moderator:
:luck: GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO DO RACE :luck: :luck: :luck:

good luck to all that take part at the champs, hope you all do well and the, dogs come off safe and well see, you all there ;)

Good luck to everyone :D ,,Hope all the dog's taking part come home safe and sound :D

dont know all results yet apart from both supremes , a masive well done to anth and refuse to bend in gaining supreme nbch :cheers: and paul with red reign on winning supreme nbch with the dog section :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Well done everyone, some really good races today!

:) well done all the winners, paul and liza on gainning Ch of Chs with Red Reign,a very big well done and liza with litter sister Billy The Kid gainning Nch, also paul and maureen gainning Nch's with litter brother and sister Mr Peak and Fizz and Fizz going one better getting run-up to Ch of Chs all breed out of my own stud dog Rch cracked it, his offspring still dominating the bends two years running taking the dog Ch of chs last year with midnight Run and now with Red Reign and Sup Rbch with Gem's lad, this from a dog that would not bend race,

can you order dvd over the phone by card? :cheers: good day out, some good results for the northern dogs refuse to bend, gypsy queen, for sale, no surrender,sammy boy, oscars pride, also all the rest who did not gain honours but ran really well . :D :D :D

Thank you all re. Rory (Red Reign) it was a great day, and well done to all the other winners and compitiors....without all of of us they'd be no racing...

Paul

Paul's being polite lol if it were me I'd be pissed up by now and running around like an idiot celebrating !!!

Is Anth on the booze Ray ? Have one for me and Blaze :lol:

The Cds of the FED CHAMPS on sale on the bitch site are not the offical FED ones

all monies from this cd will go to a private individual and not as it should the

FED.Offical copies where all profits wil go to the FED to boost prize

money and help to pay for trophies can be obtained by ringing Di Bellwood

on 01924518262.

ON BEHALF OF THE FED COMMITTE

CHAIRMAN DON SYSON

Fleesh, I was well drunk...had some Stella's on the way home and then went to the pub...me mates down here reckon I'm mad racing a whippet...but, it was well worth it yesterday....

:D Well done all ....... sounds like you all had a brill day.

Thanks for the info Don, the money from the Cds belongs to the fed and not any individal who takes a camcorder

Well done to all the winners and both supreems, a great day for you both, but lets not forget Tobanna Gold winning the 17 lb dogs after a re-run at 8 years old, fantastic result for Mark and Heather.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back