The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

nwrf champs video

mark fordingbridge

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
could anyone please get me the video of the champs and send it to me as i forgot to order one on the day thank you.

We ordered ours over the bar-£15-Mark.

Ring askern stadium and i'm sure they will post one to you, they told us it would be approx. 2 weeks.

I don't think the Fed did one this time, if they did it wasn't advertised.

Thank you for congrats. See you soon.

And while you are watching the videos ..watch amazing graces race where she was taken into the wall by a fighter ..should of been a re run ..and also Lacey ventures race where a dog stopped in front of her, which Bruce and DI complained about and was told nothing happened ....

if the dog that ran Amazing Grace off was i fighter ,,why didnt u ask for the dog to be disqualified ,,and to av a re-run :angry:

I suppose you can't do anything about a dog stopping...just one of those things I would imagine...fighting? well, I reckon that can be hard to prove....still the video is available, a bit late...considering, but worth watching...

Anyways, what would the sport be if we didn't complain :)

Paul

billy said:
if the dog that ran Amazing Grace off was i fighter ,,why didnt u ask for the dog to be disqualified ,,and to av a re-run  :angry:
A COUPLE OF REASONS ...AMAZIN GRACE HAS BEEN OFF MOST OF THE YEAR WITH A HIP INJURY, THAT HAS NOW BEEN INJURED AGAIN AFTER THE DOG IN QUESTION SMASHED HER INTO THE WALL COMING OF THE LAST BEND :angry:

AND ALSO THE DISTANCE WAS TO FAR FOR 2 RUNS FOR LIGHT WEIGHT, DON'T QUOTE ME ON THAT AS ITS JUST MY OPINION

??? People shouldn't have to ask for re-runs, if the people running the show knew what they where looking at or took notice of what was going on and had the guts to throw the offending dog out. Your's ''ANDY''.xx :D

BEYOND said:
??? People shouldn't have to ask for re-runs, if the people running the show knew what they where looking at or took notice of what was going on and had the guts to throw the offending dog out.  Your's  ''ANDY''.xx :D
The people running the show shouldn't be ..can not wait to see what worster does ..as according to there rules anyone proving to have had a positive test can not run there ...so what will happen with fed open thats soon?

In reply to Denise about the NWRF open to be held at Worcester. Worcs rule is if BANNED by the NWRF or BWRA National bodies then after 1.1.03 a life time ban will be upheld by WWRC for any Worcester organised events.

The open is actually a NWRF organised event only to be held at WWRC track and Tony & Yvonne have not received a ban under the % levels of the BWRA.

AMANDA WORCESTER said:
In reply to Denise about the NWRF open to be held at Worcester. Worcs rule is if BANNED by the NWRF or BWRA National bodies then after 1.1.03 a life time ban  will be upheld by WWRC for any Worcester organised events.The open is actually a NWRF organised event  only to be held at WWRC track and Tony & Yvonne have not received a ban under the % levels of the BWRA.
It seems that WWRC is quite happy to ban racers that have been banned under the ludicrous NWRF rules of zero tolerance for life - a penalty so idiotic it`s hardly believable. If the NWRF are clueless over drug testing what does that make WWRC?

To worm out of this by claiming that the event is an NWRF one shows just how strong WWRC principles are.

Tony and Yvonne have proved positive with the BWRA and AFAIK the reciprical arrangement they operate means they ought to be banned by the NWRF and hence under WWRC rules should receive a life time ban.

Spineless.

:w Well said Tony I couldn't agree with you more, but then look who is on the commitee for the NWRF and who also use WWRC as their local club, need I say more? :w

the way things are going it wont make no odds who is banned,cos if things dont get sorted there wont be whippet racing,except maybe club racing :(dont make

no odds to me either way,but looks like IRG racing will be the winner in the end ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
In reply to AMANDA WORCESTER i find your rule to let Yvonne and tony still hold opens there a laugh ..sharon with sarsaparilla was told she could not run her ...even though Sharon had not had a positive test at the BWRA labs or even the dog ..whys that then

??? IT'S THE SAME OLD STORY GARY, ONE RULE FOR THEM AND ANOTHER FOR US, SEEM'S THEY HAVEN'T GOT THE STRENGHT TO STICK TO THEIR OWN CONVICTION'S!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back