The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

NWRF CHAMPS

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i would double check but im sure at fed events you can register on the day apart from championships ( ring tony his numbers in whippet news)

Im sure all the dogs taking part will be winners in the owners eyes :) Good luck to everyone taking part and I hope all the dogs do not get injured.

NO ONE HAS SAID MAD MICK HE MUST BE THE FAVORITE FOR THE 29LB AND ANDREW YOU SHOULD NOW SOUTHERN SCOTT IS IN THE UPTO 31LB JADE WILL BE GIVING YOU A DIG. NORTH TO SOUTH MUST HAVE A GOOD CHANCE IN BOTH GROUPS SEE WHICH WAY HE GO'S . I FANCY JACERELLA FOR SUP DOG HE IS FLYING AT THE MOMENT. BIDDY OR DRAMA QUEEN WITH SHORT SPOT IN THERE ABOUTS. TITLES ANOTHER SPOT AND ONES BLUE TOO MUST BOTH HAVE A SHOUT AS WITH FORCE N STYLES AND MY BUNCE BOY AND MAYHEM.

OUR GOOD YOUNG BITCH AT OUR CLUB MEGASUROUS IS NOT STRONG ENOUGTH YET I THINK.

I LIKE WATCHING THE PUPS THAT CAME THROW THE SAME TIME AS MY BUNCIE I.E. SHORT SPOT , NOBODYS FOOL , AND KHAN PLUS MIMIC AND SINDARS. GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE ABOVE.

Thanks karen im not like somebody (jade) blowing her own trumpet.

:) :) :) :p :D

thanks for that preciction mark but its all on the day( i fancy short spot for sup.) :D :D :D

he,s four tips 35lb bitchs she bangs 35lb dogs sand storm 40 lb stormbird no limit micky wizz, dazzlyn ann is in pup as alot of you have pick her

well andrew u may as well have blown ur own trumpet (no comment) :D

and nobody else seems to be saying my dog cud win so i thought i mite as well :p

well said jade hope your dog wins for you good luck ;)

just a few i think may do well,

25lb bitches miss melish

vets blue goblin

31lb dogs southern scott

33lb dogs hellbound

19lb bitches drama queen

19lb dogs jackerella

no limit mickey whizz

17lb bitches amazing grace (all being well)

23lb bitches monkey

40lb to close to call ???

Good luck to all over the weekend, i wont be there as I made a cockup booking a golf tour holiday for the same weekend. Im' sure Jade will do me proud. Good luck to all from the south and west region's. I think think the 29-31 lb classes look to be very tight this year with some great up and comming dogs, ie. North To south, Arola boralis, with Mad Mick and Buncie Boy always a threat. Lets hope its an injury free meeting for everone. Looks like I will have to get realy pissed then I might forget about the racing while I am stood over a put for fifty quid!. See you all soon on the video if nothing else.

Last edited by a moderator:
just heard jackerella won supreme at champs with mayhem in r-up.

well done andrew.

:D CONGRATULATIONS :D

TO ANDREW TAKING SUPREME WITH JACKERELLA

SUE AND JOHN R-up WITH MAYHEM

RITHTIE AND MANDA WITH SIMSPSON

;) still waiting for the full results

well done to gav, linda, lenny, on winning your first title with nch sandstrom :b :b :b

Well done Jackerella and Andrew on taking supreme a very impresive dog on top form :)

no limit- nch flying flashman

r-up - jive talk

40lb nch simpson

r-up- stormbird

17lb nch spaceman

r-up tobana gold :)

19lb nch jackerella

r-up vivs merlin

21lb nch outbound

r-up two in one :)

23lb another spot :D

r-up lex go crazy

25lb nch ones blue too :D

r-up one line

27lb mayhem :D

r-up one more

29lb nch force n styles :D

r-up crack pot

31lb nch north 2 south

r-up southern scott :)

33lb nch hellbound

r-up cavendish

35lb nch sandstorm

r-up masia

hw 1st mayhem 2nd north 2 south 3rd force n styles

lw 1st jackerella 2nd outbound 3rd ones blue too 4th another spot

supreme :p :p CH CH JACKERELLA :p :p

some great races well done andy and olly

ive found out that rapid jazz won 31lb and show 3 won 33lb

did she? vicky text'd to say that she got saxon tiger at 31lb, bigland vixen 30lb, taylor maid 30lb and rapid jazz at 30lb.......rapid jazz was the winner.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back