The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

NWRF CHAMPS

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
thats wot i heard, hope she did, she looked great when i saw her yesterday

Last edited by a moderator:
after being locked away in a cage for a week she could'nt steal anything :D :p

Bitch results

vets 21 lb

Blue goblin

vets 35 lb

Navigator

17 lb

Amazing grace

19 lb

Biddy

21 lb

short spot

23lb

Quincy

25 lb

sun princess

27 lb

Fleetwood flame

29 lb

Bigland girl

31 lb

Rapid jazz

33 lb

Show three

35 lb

Gypsy queen

L/W run off

sun princess

quincy

short spot

biddy 1st

amazing grace

H/W run off

gypsy queen W/D

show three W/D

rapid jazz

bigland girl 1st

fleetwood flame

well done every one sorry didnt get runner ups!! only mark 1st place :b

well done to the k9 ers who won at the champs :D ......well done gary n dee doin the double.

Well done Biddy George and Val on going supreme first class once again. :) .

Well done Gary and Dee and your dogs a fine double. :) .

Well done everyone who ran over the weekend & managed a win, Gary & Dee's two were very impressive. Well done Jackarella on saturday & Biddy on sunday also both runners up Mayhem (who really impressed me) & Bigland Girl (for being a good sport & running off, i think Biddy scared most lightweights & to run a heavyweight against her took some guts - well done!!).

A BIG WELL DONE to all the winners especially Gaz n Dee's NCH Amazin Grace and Vet Ch Blue goblin, there were some really good racing this weekend and the weather was ok too........well done to Biddy and Jackerella two brilliant little whippets... :p :D

Well done Ricky and Amanda with Simpson ,nice to see Flying Flashman winning too, i haven't seen him around for quite a while now.

Outbound impressed me on sat he ran really well , also Mayhem i didn't relise he is out of the same mum as Blue Goblin(Double Impact)

well done to Andrew with Jackarella what a strong little dog he is ..i was very impressed with him..

Biddy was bang on form winning sup in fine style well done Val and George, also Bigland girl

Very pleased with my two Blue Goblin winning sup vet again ..that was the doubler for her, and her daughter Amazin Grace, winning title as shes been off 5 weeks very lame

well done everyone else that won there titles and runners up over the weekend

Well Fleesh your prediction was wrong cos connors lass came second in her heat lol.....well done :D

One more i forgot to mention was John's Paloma she really impressed me in her heat & gave Bigland Girl a good run in the weight class, looks like you'll have some fun with her in the future!!

Well done to all who gained their N.CH status over the weekend and a special well done to gary n dee on doing the double they both ran really well .

WELL DONE !

Congratulations to Simpson (ritchie & mand) Amazing Grace Blue Goblin (Gaz & Dee) for gaining your titles. Good weekend really enjoyed it. :D

one to look out for is john and marion gills paloma getting faster every race ,

still a few yards in her yet only young :D

Yes i agree, there are some good young uns coming on,

short spot ran really well as did mayhem , sing for me, paloma and amazin grace......will be interesting to see who wins down devon, hope everyone has a good holliday and that the sun shines most of the time... :D

I didn't make to the Championships this year, so I was keen to find out who had won championships. So it was great to just log on to this site and find out all the information( who had won championships) on the day it was happening. thanks to those who sent them in. Well done Gary and Denise on your Championship wins, I was also pleased to hear that John and Marion's youngster Paloma had put in a good performance, she does look promising.

:D CONGRATULATIONS :D TO ALL WHO GAINED NCH.

Gaz has Lisa had her steak yet ? :D :p :D

Thanx Pat

We were suprised as anyone else that Kerri came second. When we saw the draw for the heat we all thought damn we're gonna finish about 4 yards down just like we always do against open class lot. Kerri was more shocked than any of us as we always knew she had a bit more in the tank somewhere.

Oh and she sez thanx to Meg for making her run harder than she has ever done in her life. Thanx to her Kerri has just shaved about .15s off her best 160yds time making her 2 and a half yards better off I believe it is said to equate to ??? .

We all had a great time at the weekend particularly the pup who I'm sure you could all hear as she ran up and down the rack squeaking her toy bone. (P.S Neil Blaze weighs 23lb now just a pound off Kerri's weight.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back