The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nwrf Easter Classic

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
thats why we dont run anymore butt,my missus got sick of cleaning dog crap off the caravan carpets after trailing

it in after a good night on the drink,get a camera and take some photos and put them on here i can guarantee there will be

a few more picks the sh#t up that :thumbsup:

i was going to set up a remote control camera with night vision on,i was going to be on sh#twatch

and i was going to hold them ransome to get some funds in for the fed,pay up or they go on k9,now that would of been funny :x

well done you lot sounds like it was another success they good these fed events,with my mate lyndon on the mike ;)

missed not getting pi##d with my mates,but sounds like you all had a good time...keep up the good work :thumbsup:

i honestly thought that skoshi would of took this open but the southern squad had other ideas,well done ray rea annie and others

whos names i cant think of,sound like you got some class animals down there,will be watching to see how the northeast dogs. kenny Maddison your crazy then me ( Shitwatch ) !!!!!!! Love it come down to champs kenny goodweekend good crack with mates you got job now (shit patrol) !!!! See soon mad dog :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
the dog mess isnt a major problem just a few who leave it give us all a bad name

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back