The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nwrf Easter Classic

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
just back home after a cracking weekend well done everyone special mention to the folks who gave cash donations to fed thank you all :thumbsup: annies dog ran brill taking the honours cant wait till next time great club and great folks thank you :thumbsup:

we too have had a brill weekend although a tad on the chilly side but good 4 the likes of me (vampires pmsl) no sun! the racing was brilliant i especially enjoyed the scratch racing theres going to be some close racing in the scratch this year. :thumbsup: well done to all the north east dogs i think they all ran well and well done of course to the easter classic winner mateys touch. big well done to the commitee and of course lyndon who makes it a fab atmosphere with his running commentary all day long he must have a sore throat by now? lol and thanks to shirebrook staff club 4 having us. :thumbsup:

Write-up and results on the NNWRF Website later on this week. Also look out for the new NNWRF competition, more details coming soon!

Well done to all competing this weekend. A spectacular performance by Mateys Touch in the final yesterday, all the best Annie & Co x

A lovely weekend racing :thumbsup: A big well done to all the winners (w00t)

But i have to say a massive well done to mums chief (Never Say Never) giving 10 yards away and getting up to win, mum didnt think you could do it chiefy boy but i had faith in you :thumbsup: i knew the little white b*****d had it in him (w00t)

Once again well done all winners your dogs did you proud :thumbsup:

as its been said it was a cracking weekend but as chris stated there was a lot of dog mess left :angry: i also used more bags on other peoples crap than our own anyone who is found not picking up after there dogs will be fined if caught again they wont be welcome back at any event :angry: only a few give us all a bad name and venues like this where the folks bend over backwards to oblige racers are rare .

as its been said it was a cracking weekend but as chris stated there was a lot of dog mess left :angry: i also used more bags on other peoples crap than our own anyone who is found not picking up after there dogs will be fined if caught again they wont be welcome back at any event :angry: only a few give us all a bad name and venues like this where the folks bend over backwards to oblige racers are rare .
yes so did i mutly :angry:

Thanks to everyone that supported the Easter classic ..all the people that chipped in to help out it was appreciated..had a brill time some fantastic racing was over the moon for Annie and co with mateys touch he was very impressive , whats the story got it together in the consolation she really need the run Saturday coming off the bends well done Andy , don and ruths little dog ran his heart out as did johns spiderman to many to mention

The biggest thanks you must go to shirebrook club for allowing us to hold events at there club and nothing is to much to ask from them ..also Alan and Chris for all the work they have done to the track over the winter months

Thanks again

A lovely weekend racing :thumbsup: A big well done to all the winners (w00t) But i have to say a massive well done to mums chief (Never Say Never) giving 10 yards away and getting up to win, mum didnt think you could do it chiefy boy but i had faith in you :thumbsup: i knew the little white b*****d had it in him (w00t)

Once again well done all winners your dogs did you proud :thumbsup:
well done Karen he's running really well for you or was it Sadie who went up the track again lol well done all the winners

Thanks yvoone he's got a long way to go before he' like his mum or dad but it is a start :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks yvonne he's got a long way to go before he' like his mum or dad but it is a start :thumbsup:

landed home about 2pm today stayed behind along with Don and Ruth to make sure everything was cleaned up

fantastic weekend thanks to everyone that supported the event hope you all had a great time, hope the kids all enjoyed the easter eggs and the races etc on the Sunday

Thanks to the SHIREBROOK STAFFS SOCIAL CLUB for their hospitality these people are second to none they can't do enough for the whippet racers and really do along with their regulars give us a warm wellcome

Thanks to the SHIREBROOK W.R.C. team for accommodating the NNWRF and for all their hard work on the track, its coming on great and should be bang on for the champs

Thanks to all who helped out over the weekend, Joe Lynch and Krystal traps, Liam and Tom lure lads, Decca and Anth judges Dennis great job as lure driver both days, Frigsy selling programmes, Colin helping out with the fencing, Chris standing in where ever needed and Lyndon who as allways keeps s all amused as commentator

Thanks to Stuart Killgarry (hope I've got you name right ) raffled a gallon of ale then donated the proceeds to the NNWRF and the club as well as donating £10 to the winner of the kiddies easter bonnet comp, lovely gesture and very much appreciated, Thanks also to Greta and Albert who also made a donation

Thanks Jac for doing photos and bringing the tripod along much appreciated

hope I havn't missed anyone apologies if I have

:oops: Gary,Dee,Fleesh,Ricky,Gaz,Don,Julie and Chris

Well done all the winners and workers, enjoyed watching on Saturday. I here Les has taken pictures of the weekend and put them on face book, come on Les please put them on here we don't all go on face book, after all this is where the dog racing results are. :))

just like to say had a great weekend congratulations to annie & darren and all the winners nice to see decca again and well done ken (little big man) well done shirebrook and all the workers look forward to the next one hope all the dogs are well (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
thats why we dont run anymore butt,my missus got sick of cleaning dog crap off the caravan carpets after trailing

it in after a good night on the drink,get a camera and take some photos and put them on here i can guarantee there will be

a few more picks the sh#t up that :thumbsup:

i was going to set up a remote control camera with night vision on,i was going to be on sh#twatch

and i was going to hold them ransome to get some funds in for the fed,pay up or they go on k9,now that would of been funny :x

well done you lot sounds like it was another success they good these fed events,with my mate lyndon on the mike ;)

missed not getting pi##d with my mates,but sounds like you all had a good time...keep up the good work :thumbsup:

i honestly thought that skoshi would of took this open but the southern squad had other ideas,well done ray rea annie and others

whos names i cant think of,sound like you got some class animals down there,will be watching to see how the northeast dogs

start to show as its only early yet,i cant wait to see some of these results on here..well done all again :thumbsup:

Brilliant pictures as usual Jac - thank you for your time and effort much appreciated :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back