Nwrf Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley

THE KING
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
While away at the weekend you were approached by a few whippet racers that have raced with the former and current nwrf for a lot of years

These people asked you why you had not returned the equipment back to the new NWRF you replied with " there was no way you would hand anything over to the new committee and it was up for sale"

I think this is where you are going wrong tony, see the equipment belongs to all the nwrf members not the committee, so why do you believe thats its yours the old committees equipment that you are allowed to sell and not the nwrf members past and present?

what are you gaining form refusing to hand everything back?

I personally think it time you grow up and sorted this problems out, people are you sick to death of hearing the same old crap.

people are sick of hearing the, sorry your same old crap :rant: so why dont you give it a rest :clown:

until you know more about it i suggest you mind your own business your bringing this up again after weve agreed to leave it of k9 its in the hands of the courts so but out .doesn't your name sound similar to another on here :clown: or is this another way to cause more trouble this was a simple question to tony not you

Last edited by a moderator:
mattchu said:
people are sick of hearing the, sorry your  same old crap  :rant:   so why dont you give it a rest  :clown:

If you are sick of hearing about it , why did you bring this topic back to the top....i would say your just one of the silly shit stirs

Dee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back