The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

O.m.g Seen That Snow

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
its coming down here now really heavy :angry:

Well Kenny you will be pleasd to know it rained most the day yesterday, but today we have had sun and cloud so the weather is not as good as it usually is in Vietnam but it is vey warm 8)

(w00t) We're having a blizzard here at the moment. Can't have the heating on 'cos the plumber is p****ing about, ready for the biulder, who was supposed to be here at 9.00a.m. and as yet hasn't arrived. The "girls" and me are snuggled under fleecy blankets on the settee for the time being, but I am reaching the end of my tether. Luckily, Sandra, at "the Travellers" has offered me sanctuary, if it all gets too much. I must admit I'm sorely tempted. The "girls" have a gas fire in their room, but the rest of the house depends on the radiators. The pub is looking more and more inviting! (w00t) :wub:

(w00t) We're having a blizzard here at the moment. Can't have the heating on 'cos the plumber is p****ing about, ready for the biulder, who was supposed to be here at 9.00a.m. and as yet hasn't arrived. The "girls" and me are snuggled under fleecy blankets on the settee for the time being, but I am reaching the end of my tether. Luckily, Sandra, at "the Travellers" has offered me sanctuary, if it all gets too much. I must admit I'm sorely tempted. The "girls" have a gas fire in their room, but the rest of the house depends on the radiators. The pub is looking more and more inviting! (w00t) :wub:

get yourself in dee im sure ago will be in shortly!!!

Its a warm evening here we have just sat out side and had dinner :teehee: £4.00 for a meal and a drink each and then Tam found a little bar and san megel 24p a pint :lol:

shut up and enjoy it,you making me jealous,i can feel a vacation coming on (w00t)

its heavy again,heard on the news theres roads closed all over

its the worst snow for over a 100 years,weather warnings all over and more to come :angry:

im totally fed up with it now, its been snowing 4 a week 2moro and apperntly theres more on the way! i saw the sun today.. then MORE SNOW FFS!!!! :angry:

Bloody snow, spent well over an hour clearing the dogs pen and outside the back of the house, everytime we had snow today gone out and cleared it been very good. Sat watching tv heard an almighty rumble and about 10 tonne of snow has fallen off the freakin roof and landed outside the back door and covered the pen again. Opened the back door and it was back to above my knees. Just relieved that none of the dogs were out, if they had been stood at the back door waiting to come back in the house i'm sure it would have killed them like a bloody avalanche it was, in fact glad it waited until i'd come back in or i'd have been a real live snowman !!!! (w00t) (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
wow weve actually had 2 days without snow, but it snowed every day 4 a week so i think its goin to take some time 2 go here :angry:

(w00t) It's thawing here STILL! No doubt it wil freeze again by tomorrow, but at least I've been able to get out again, without falling! I'm waiting for my bitch to come in season, so I can line her, and true to form, she's showing no signs. You watch, she'll come in and be standing, when the weather is at it's worst! S**s law! :wub:

Bloody sick of it now ...missing the racing and sick of shopping out of boredom

ffs,this weather is doing me head in,we got a good covering last night and its still coming down :angry:

and theres more to come,whens this going to go away :wacko:

we only had a tiny bit thru the night and the weather that i looked @ online 4 here newcastle said milder thurs and fri no snow so hope thats right. :thumbsup:

we only had a tiny bit thru the night and the weather that i looked @ online 4 here newcastle said milder thurs and fri no snow so hope thats right. :thumbsup:
hiya carol

we had the news on earlier and its a right stinker forecast for us down the northeast coast (w00t)

(w00t) Here in Gresley,at the moment we are frozen solid! The trees around the house look spectacular, like a scene from the chronicles of Narnia. Unfortunately I have to make a effort to get the car out today 'cos I need to fetch the girls some food. It might look loveley in the sunshine, but it's making everyday life very difficult and I'm getting fed up cos there's been no racing for two weeks now. (w00t) :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back