The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Och Aye The Nooooooooo

Joanna

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
See you in August Nettie and Mandy.......................

Get your singing gear ready for a repeat. It is South American wine tasting, or beer for the faint-hearted.

Oh, and some-one else can take the empties home next time, I don't want the bin-men taking the p--s, again. :cheers:

Joanna said:
See you in August Nettie and Mandy.......................
Get your singing gear ready for a repeat. It is South American wine tasting, or beer for the faint-hearted.

Oh, and some-one else can take the empties home next time, I don't want the bin-men taking the p--s, again. :cheers:

What a fabtastic evening we had - and great to see Nettie and Mandy again, with such lovely singing voices :cheers: Already looking forward to the next one in August - might stick to my pop after seeing the state of the rest of you o:) Lloyd and Oliver were stars on the guitar - but the tune you were playing together wasn't what you thought it was - wasn't it Tales of the Riverbank?? I thought about it early this morning :lol: but forgot to mention it today :lol:

Thanks M,L,O,A,F for the pressies - We had a great weekend, with some lovely friends, rouded off with some good results in the racing :thumbsup:

It was a great night. Lloyds brilliant guitar playing and our atrocious singing :lol: Well actually, some people could sing pretty well ...... just not me :b but then I didn't care :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Judy said:
It was a great night. Lloyds brilliant guitar playing and our atrocious singing  :lol: Well actually, some people could sing pretty well ...... just not me  :b   but then I didn't care  :cheers:
You didn't need to sing badly to make us laugh Judy - we just had to look at your extended smile wine chops (w00t) - you're so sweet :huggles: :teehee:

Well Jo - was it Tales of the Riverbank? I'm going to look it on on the net :lol:

June Jonigk said:
Judy said:
It was a great night. Lloyds brilliant guitar playing and our atrocious singing  :lol: Well actually, some people could sing pretty well ...... just not me  :b   but then I didn't care  :cheers:
You didn't need to sing badly to make us laugh Judy - we just had to look at your extended smile wine chops (w00t) - you're so sweet :huggles: :teehee:

Well Jo - was it Tales of the Riverbank? I'm going to look it on on the net :lol:

Sorry June

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-CtMWsMGGo&feature=related

:sweating: for a horrible moment there I thought you'd put a secret video of us all on YouTube :eek:

Joanna said:
June Jonigk said:
Judy said:

Sorry June

Now I've listened to those, I see you're absolutely correct - its me, I've had a different tune in my head since then :b

Perhaps they could learn tales of the riverbank for next time :lol: Will search for it later - I'm late for work as usual :lol: :lol:

June Jonigk said:
Joanna said:
June Jonigk said:

Sorry June

Further to my request for Tales of the Riverbank - here's the link, it's quite similar. I'm expecting a perfect rendition by the next Champs :cheers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-CtMWsMGGo

:cheers: Dear Joanna June and Judy thankyou for a great night on Saturday no more zambuca for me i nearly missed Sunday lol, the company was fantastic ( wish i could say the same about my singing ) :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Derek said " WHO LET THE CATS OUT " instead of dogs in the original version lol :D

Can't wait to do it all again sometime until then :luck: :luck: and best wishes to you all. :cheers:

Love Mandy ............xx

It was hilarious Mandy and lovely to see you. T'ill next time eh :cheers:

It's a good thing you didn't miss Sunday though, you had a good day - it would have been a shame to have missed a day like that :thumbsup:

mandyrfc said:
:cheers: Dear Joanna June and Judy thankyou for a great night on Saturday no more zambuca for me i nearly missed Sunday lol, the company was fantastic ( wish i could say the same about my singing )  :cheers:   :cheers:   :cheers:
Derek said " WHO LET THE CATS OUT " instead of dogs in the original version lol :D

Can't wait to do it all again sometime until then  :luck:   :luck:   and best wishes to you all. :cheers:

Yes thankyou all. :D I thought I would have a early night, but being straight across from the party :- " Wish I had come & joined you now. :D

All I could hear was Jo's laughing, Mandy's singing (very good) & the clinking of near empty wine bottles. (w00t)

But the worst of it was I had to sleep with Dave who was bringing the roof of the caravan off with his snoring -_-

Looking forward to next time! :D :thumbsup:

naylorwhippets said:
mandyrfc said:
:cheers: Dear Joanna June and Judy thankyou for a great night on Saturday no more zambuca for me i nearly missed Sunday lol, the company was fantastic ( wish i could say the same about my singing )  :cheers:   :cheers:   :cheers:

Can't wait to do it all again sometime until then  :luck:   :luck:   and best wishes to you all. :cheers:

Yes thankyou all. :D I thought I would have a early night, but being straight across from the party :- " Wish I had come & joined you now. :D

All I could hear was Jo's laughing, Mandy's singing (very good) & the clinking of near empty wine bottles. (w00t)

But the worst of it was I had to sleep with Dave who was bringing the roof of the caravan off with his snoring -_-

Oooo Diane, Now i come to think of it, do you think that was Dave what was making that noise all night, and to think Derek thought it was the water pump, :blink: I ask ya :lol: :lol: ,

all the best shazxxx

mandyrfc said:

Judy said:
It was hilarious  Mandy and lovely to see you.  T'ill next time eh  :cheers:
It's a good thing you didn't miss Sunday though, you had a good day - it would have been a shame to have missed a day like that  :thumbsup:

Mandy - what you on about, you have a lovely voice :thumbsup: perhaps you need Sambuca to bring it out though eh? You and Nettie were such good company, and everyone else who visited our little gathering too :thumbsup: I know we were a little noisy at times, and no one will be able to listen to House of the Rising Sun again without remembering our rendition :lol: but we know how to enjoy ourselves don't we girls :thumbsup: Hope you're rehearsing every night now Lloydy and Oliver - we need more guitar playing next time :teehee: :teehee:

shaz pedder said:
naylorwhippets said:
mandyrfc said:

Oooo Diane, Now i come to think of it, do you think that was Dave what was making that noise all night, and to think Derek thought it was the water pump, :blink: I ask ya :lol: :lol: ,

all the best shazxxx

Never thought of that Sharon, but now you mention it. :lol: It must of been Dave! (w00t)

A great evening :cheers: Glad no-one mentioned how it ended up for me :- "

Me and Olly are learning some new tunes for next time.

here's some pics from the night.

champs_party_1.jpg

champs_party_2.jpg

champs_party_3.jpg

Well done at Glos today the Tartan crowd .Lovely dogs :thumbsup: Lovely people :thumbsup: lots n lots of miles.Your wins are well deserved :cheers:

finalez said:
Well done at Glos today the Tartan crowd .Lovely dogs :thumbsup:   Lovely people  :thumbsup: lots n lots of miles.Your wins are well deserved :cheers:
D'ya know Lesley, I couldn't have put it better myself. Lovely people, and such commitment to travel so many miles - they deserve all the success of late, and long may it continue :thumbsup: We love 'em :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back