The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Oh No. What Have I Done?

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
so sorry to be reading this but as other have said take comfort in that you gave that little girl the chance of a fab life even if it was for a short time ,she new love and kindness :huggles: R.I.P little girl xx

I'm so sorry for your loss :( you showed her love that she had never felt before, take comfort in that :huggles:

R.I.P Chloe, Run free little girl xx

Vicky im so very,very sorry xxx

R.I.P. Chloe xxx run free sweetie xxx

hi vicky and james

we are so sorry too hear this sad news .i do know what she meant too you both.she couldnt of found a better home of which she had with you and james.she was so muched loved and will be sadly missed by us all.our heart goes out too you both :huggles: :huggles: R I P CHLOE ...Here is my favourite pic of her

chloekangaroo.jpg

I'm very, very sorry for your sad news. You gave her a chance though, you showed her love and gave her a loving home.

RIP little Chloe. xxx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back