The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Oh What A Beutiful Morning

billyboy45

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Took this pic just now,when i was out for a walk with the lurcher's.It was only 1 degree,but absolutely beutiful,with nothing but the sound of a few Goldfinch cock's,and the odd Robin.Nearly all of us get to see the many sunset's,but its usualy only the milk men that see it comming up.Have a wonderful day. ...Billy...

PS. Good morning Geoff.You'll be up......Just realised that i never changed the time on the camera,at the begining of spring.The other pic is of Louch Bradden.It's where i walk the dog's around every evening.About 4 odd mile's,counting the mile of road work,between entrance and exit.Beutiful,and peacefull,and the dog's can go free for 3 mile's.View attachment 44022 tara__s_leg_bite__s_005.jpg

billyboy45 said:
Took this pic  just now,when i was out for a walk with the lurcher's.It was only 1 degree,but absolutely beutiful,with nothing but the sound of a few Goldfinch cock's,and the odd Robin.Nearly all of us get to see the many sunset's,but its usualy only the milk men that see it comming up.Have a wonderful day.  ...Billy... 
PS. Good morning Geoff.You'll be up......Just realised  that i never changed the time on the camera,at the begining of spring.The other pic is of Louch Bradden.It's where i walk the dog's around every evening.About 4 odd mile's,counting the mile of road work,between entrance and exit.Beutiful,and peacefull,and the dog's can go free for 3 mile's.View attachment 44022View attachment 44023

Nice pics those are Billy, best time of the day, goldfinches too eh, nice one, enjoy your day

keith :cheers:

Nothing nicer than that time of the morning, this is my first time on here and what gorgeous pictures to meet me, i work shifts and regularly park up overlooking the hills to see the sun rise. Really appreciate life then

Hoping to be having a eyeball of that sometime in the near future Billy :thumbsup:

swistir said:
Nothing nicer than that time of the morning, this is my first time on here and what gorgeous pictures to meet me, i work shifts and regularly park up overlooking the hills to see the sun rise.  Really appreciate life then
Hi, nowt like early morning walkies, nobody about, you can talk out loud to yourself, break wind in peace, birds singin on top note, plenty of wildlife, lovely scenery, yeh i really appreciate life :cheers: and welcome to k9

keith

Hi Billy.. dad said nice lake is there pike or just game in it?

Rose :)

Lovely scenes :thumbsup:

yea when we've got geat sceanry like that around us its breath of fresh air. mate :thumbsup:

midlanderkeith said:
billyboy45 said:
Took this pic  just now,when i was out for a walk with the lurcher's.It was only 1 degree,but absolutely beutiful,with nothing but the sound of a few Goldfinch cock's,and the odd Robin.Nearly all of us get to see the many sunset's,but its usualy only the milk men that see it comming up.Have a wonderful day.  ...Billy... 
PS. Good morning Geoff.You'll be up......Just realised  that i never changed the time on the camera,at the begining of spring.The other pic is of Louch Bradden.It's where i walk the dog's around every evening.About 4 odd mile's,counting the mile of road work,between entrance and exit.Beutiful,and peacefull,and the dog's can go free for 3 mile's.View attachment 44022View attachment 44023

Nice pics those are Billy, best time of the day, goldfinches too eh, nice one, enjoy your day

keith :cheers:

Yeh,some nice one's Kieth.Breed some crackin little mule's they do,to a nice Red Factor.mate.Sing all day they will. Wish i had a couple.HaHaHa

milly said:
Hoping to be having a eyeball of that sometime in the near future Billy :thumbsup:
Full of big Browney's,Geoff. And quite a few Dady Christmas's,like the one's that run around Chatsworth. ...Billy...

swistir said:
Nothing nicer than that time of the morning, this is my first time on here and what gorgeous pictures to meet me, i work shifts and regularly park up overlooking the hills to see the sun rise.  Really appreciate life then
Ah.Welcome to k9.Maybe you'll take a few early morning pic's of the sun rising in you're little part of God's beutiful creation,and post them for us all to admire on here. ...Billy...

swistir said:
Ah.Welcome to k9.Maybe you'll take a few early morning pic's of the sun rising in you're little part of God's beutiful creation,and post them for us all to admire on here. ...Billy...

swistir said:
Ah.Welcome to k9.Maybe you'll take a few early morning pic's of the sun rising in you're little part of God's beutiful creation,and post them for us all to admire on here. ...Billy...tara__s_leg_bite__s_001.jpg

heres one of my early morning pics.

not as rural but its on the way as i walk everywhere lol

hope you all like it

DSCF1299.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back