Old 1976 Photo

can't see it :D

hang on it's there.

Last edited by a moderator:
No John its not a trick question Click on the link

Cheers

Malcolm :thumbsup:

More than likely I'm wrong but I think thers JohnG Paul with Fizz and Bruce Bellwood :teehee:

geoff iam not on it ,but just out of curiosity which one do you think is me :D :lol:

jackie steel rickys uncle bill scott rick will tell me if i am wrong ray

should say i ran this club for 30 year jackie steel taught me to pull traps

he was a great dog trainner and a verry nice man ray

the man with the flat cap back row right side is me uncle jack

The man with the flat cap back row right side is me uncle Jack next to him is Billy Scott then Ian Galley and his dog Coffee Johnny sitting in front of Ian Galley is Leo Kingcade. The girl sitting on Betty Hepworths right is Kathy from Stockton (dog called Phantom). Sitting behind Bettty and just in front of Jackie steel is Rarfi Clark (dog called Mischeif)Betty Hepworths dad. The ones closest to me are Noel Rollands and his mam Rose (dogs name Tin Ribs). Sitting infront of Leo Kingcade is his brother Jeff Kingcade and Leo's son Jeff with the little black bitch Hi-Fi.

Nearly sure anyways. :cheers:

paul jennings sporting a gaz bailey wig (w00t)

TN_Paul_20Jennings.jpg

lol he had a really hard paper round :p look at then and now :p :p

170666487.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back