Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Old And Yound Whuppets In Hampshire

Status
Not open for further replies.

boothros

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Chichester & District Dog Rescue Society (whose kennels are actually in Waterlooville Hampshire) have two whippets looking for homes. Patch (pictured) is a nine year old boy desperately looking for his forever home, He is very depressed in kennels and his appetite is supressed as a result. There is also a bitch puppy of about 21 weeks but I dont have any further details on this one.

Patch:

patch20920mar202010201.jpg

Link to CDDRS:

http://muirburnkennels.co.uk/rescuedogs.aspx

Poor little chap, he does look fed up. Hope a nice home is found for him soon.

Patch is lovely and I hope he is in a great home soon :luck: :luck: :luck:

oh my patch is gorgeous!!!

i hope he find somewhere soon :huggles:

Bless him! Does anyone know if he has been castrated or not?

Hi we are looking for a companion for our 7 year old girl whippet. We live in London. Do you have any more info on him, or if he has found a home?

Hi we are looking for a companion for our 7 year old girl whippet. We live in London. Do you have any more info on him, or if he has found a home?
The last time I enquired about him Sarah was when I first posted this thread but as soon as the snow allows the paths to be walkable again and the manager is in the dog rescue shop, I will try to get an update for you, so watch out for this thread over the next coule of days :thumbsup:

Bless him! Does anyone know if he has been castrated or not?
I could find out in the next day or two Nina

Thank you! I see below Sarah is enquiring about him i really hope something good comes of this for him. If not i was going to say if he were castrated maybe it would be a possibility for him to be fostered until he could find a good home especially if he isn't doing well in the kennels?

Look forward to hearing any updates :)

Hi Boothros I look forward to hearing any updates. Best wishes Sarah

Hi Sarah, sorry a disappointment for you I'm afraid but lovely news for Patch, he has at last found his forever home.

Hi that makes me happy as he will now hopefully get his appetite back. If you hear of another whippet looking for a home please keep me in mind. Happy Christmas. Sarah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back