The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Old Hall Open Results

longdog

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Thank you to all who attended our Open today, and a big THANKYOU to all those who helped and made the day a success ;)

Here are the results;

Remember Me Puppy Stakes ( Sponsored by Nev and Kath Ingley)

1st Mystify Me

2nd Kinda Busy

3rd He's The One

4th Any Other Business

14-20Lbs Final

1st Kinda Cheeky

2nd Velvet Cocktail

3rd Millipede

21-23Lbs Final

1st Whiphaven Mighty Smidge

24-26Lbs

1st Fly the Wind

2nd Only Me

3rdMr Brightside

4th Darkling Sandfly

24-26Lbs Consolation Final

1st Ypres

2nd Dee's Double

3rd The Menin Gate

27-32Lbs Final

1st Spennels Valley

2nd Enchanter

3rd Memory Man

4th Time & Chaos

Consolation Final

1st Markamy's Marley

14-23Lbs Vetran Final

1st Whiphaven Mighty Mouse

2nd Whiphaven Moondust

3rd Darkling Dragonfly

24-32Lbs Veteran Final

1st Full of Beans

2nd Double Time

Congratulations once again Andrew and Alison on doing another great open, shame we could'nt be there to see it but heard all went well. :thumbsup:

Congratulations to all the winners and finalists :thumbsup: see you all next week :thumbsup:

We had a great day .... Great company & atmosphere.... Thank you once again to Andrew & Alison for all their hard work, and to everyone else who helped out on the day :thumbsup: Well done to all runners

A lovely, relaxed Open today. WELL DONE to all the winners and finalists! :cheers:

So pleased with our girl Spennells Valley winning her final! :))

Thanks to the Ingley family for all their hard work and to Old Hall for having us all along. :thumbsup: Will post some pictures tomorrow.

Well done ALL runners & finalists , looks like a lovely day for you all in the peddie section...and of course A&A who work hard to set the days racing :thumbsup:

Thanks Andrew and Alison & Co for a brilliant day :thumbsup: :teehee:

CopyofCopyofMedallion2100mmsq.jpg

... 2010 Old Hall Summer Pedigree Open ...

A few pictures from yesterday ...

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0047.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg

... more to come ...

... contd ...

DSC_0059.jpg

Gilly last out of the traps!!

:))​

DSC_0066.jpg

DSC_0068.jpg

DSC_0075.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg
DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg
DSC_0087.jpg

DSC_0080.jpg

... more to come ...

... the last few...

Unfortunately, none of the 27-32 lbs. Final, - busy catching! :(

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg

DSC_0096.jpg

DSC_0097.jpg

DSC_0104.jpg

DSC_0106.jpg

DSC_0109.jpg

:thumbsup:

Great action shots Rob and well done Spennells Valley on her first open win - she was awesome!

Many thanks to the Ingleys for another well-run charity open.

Thanks to the Ingley's for organising the day, we had a great time :thumbsup:

Special "Well Done" to Mystify Me winning the puppies and Spennels Valley and Full Of Beans on their first open wins.

Alan - How could you forget Mouse! :D

... contd ...

DSC_0059.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Steve says the handicap was incorrect Andrew - Gilly should have started at the front - mind you at a yard per year, she might have finished before they got out of the traps (w00t) :teehee: Only joking Gilly :huggles:

Ooops sorry posted twice!

Fantastic pictures as usual Rob and Kay, thanks for sharing. There are lots of our dogs, and a brilliant one of Smidge :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks Andy and Alison and all the Old hall gang for a lovely relaxed "old fashioned"..in a good way.. racing day. Great fun ,fantastic racing and really slick organization, sam and I really enjoyed ourselves. Thanks too to Rob and Kay for the amazing photos...I was going to ,politely ignore the one of me trying to catch uo with the other veterans..what a shot, Sam is still laughing at it... especially June's comments. Incidentally, Zephyr might have done better if he didnt have his eyes shut!!Well done Spennell's Valley and all the other winners and Finalists.Great day.

Last edited by a moderator:
What great pictures again, nice you all enjoyed Old Hall :))

Thanks for all the positive comments, the track was in good condition seeing as it has been so dry, as many will agree Old Hall must be one of the best tracks in the country.....a credit to the members :thumbsup: Thanks allowing us to run there!

... the last few...
Unfortunately, none of the 27-32 lbs. Final, - busy catching! :(

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg

DSC_0096.jpg

DSC_0097.jpg

DSC_0104.jpg

DSC_0106.jpg

DSC_0109.jpg

:thumbsup:

Hi,

Cracking pictures! Are you allowed to enter a kangaroo in whippet races? Looks like it in the above pic!! lol!

Really enjoyed the pics - I'm an expert at taking pics of my lens cap! :blink: Thanks again.

... contd ...

DSC_0059.jpg

Steve says the handicap was incorrect Andrew - Gilly should have started at the front - mind you at a yard per year, she might have finished before they got out of the traps (w00t) :teehee: Only joking Gilly :huggles:
I feel the Old bitch at the back looks non- pedigree!!!!!I agree should of been trapped at the front definitely in the wrong weight group, is there not a weight for extra large!!!Many sorries Gilly couldn't resist, you know we love you really!!! :clown: :thumbsup:

... contd ...

DSC_0059.jpg

I feel the Old bitch at the back looks non- pedigree!!!!!I agree should of been trapped at the front definitely in the wrong weight group, is there not a weight for extra large!!!Many sorries Gilly couldn't resist, you know we love you really!!! :clown: :thumbsup:
(w00t) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gill is going to kill you Pam. Though if Gill is in the extra large weight group what the hell would I be in. Noooooooooooooooooo don't answer please. :lol:

Pam you are a bad, bad lady. Great photo of you Gill.................. honest :- (She looks like she's rounding up cows or sheep or summat.)

Also Rob what the hell happened to the photos of Macy winning her group. (I of course mean of my dog coming second to Macy). :lol: :-

... contd ...

DSC_0059.jpg

(w00t) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gill is going to kill you Pam. Though if Gill is in the extra large weight group what the hell would I be in. Noooooooooooooooooo don't answer please. :lol:

Pam you are a bad, bad lady. Great photo of you Gill.................. honest :- (She looks like she's rounding up cows or sheep or summat.)

Also Rob what the hell happened to the photos of Macy winning her group. (I of course mean of my dog coming second to Macy). :lol: :-
OK I fear I have to come back on this one!! What is the penalty for libel these days... remind me to ask Martha!! Yes. I'm afraid you got me banged to rights... Overweight.of course.. Why else do you think my new exercise regime includes trying to catch up with racing dogs. Also, OH the shame of it.. I'm afraid you have caught me out.. yes there is some non-ped blood in me half celtic ,1/4 Yorkshire and1/4 lancs. I'm sure that ranks as defo. non.ped... Mind you, difficult to DNA test me as I am a poor little orphan with no Mummy or Daddy and no little siblings either.. Oh well, you'll just have to put up with me as I am.. I'll keep on chasing the little vets. [as long as I have to pu t up with rubbish catchers] Sorry sam!! Have fun Sun. guys, good luck and a safe day all.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back