The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Old Rare??? Book

ian its kenny i forgot am in our ash"sthing see you tomorrow m8 :cheers:

hi ian its ray stephenson blue angel remember you had irish rain are you coming back in the sport same faces just older :cheers:

Hi Ray Kevin had Irish Rain and I had Rainbow but we were always together.At the moment I have a 2yr old ped bitch in and I haven`t tried her in the traps,but when I see the times that your dogs are doing nowadays I think I would need a rocket strapped to her a**e just to go club racing lol

thanks for dropping that book in ian. have just finised reading it,i will give it to john at aycliffe tomorrow afternoon,i enjoyed the bit about great brood bitches,don sysons viv"s pet 20lb brindle bitch, the stud dog he used was robbo really enjoyed it and you learn somthing evry day :cheers:

kenny m said:
thanks for dropping that book in ian. have just finised reading it,i will give it to john at aycliffe tomorrow afternoon,i enjoyed the bit about great brood bitches,don sysons viv"s pet 20lb brindle bitch, the stud dog he used was robbo really enjoyed it and you learn somthing evry day :cheers:
Well you know Keith from our club, used to race This Way, think he showed you where to go when you came to the open? He had Robbo & my grandad (our lure driver) bred it :) There's a write up on Scarback in brood bitches, she was my grandad's 1st non ped & Robbo's dam, and then in the pictures there's one of Little Mary with some trophy's she was my grandads brothers, also off Scarback.

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back