The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Omg I Killed It

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Now that is really weird. :unsure: I'm sat here in my friend's house in Norfolk, reading this thread and felt a tickle on my arm. (w00t) What should it be but a tiny little spider running up it! But this one survived! :- " :lol:

gilliwigs said:
Now that is really weird.  :unsure: I'm sat here in my friend's house in Norfolk, reading this thread and felt a tickle on my arm.  (w00t) What should it be but a tiny little spider running up it! But this one survived!  :- "  :lol:
There's one crawling up my other arm now - don't know whether it's the same one or one of its brothers! :teehee:

gilliwigs said:
gilliwigs said:
Now that is really weird.  :unsure: I'm sat here in my friend's house in Norfolk, reading this thread and felt a tickle on my arm.  (w00t) What should it be but a tiny little spider running up it! But this one survived!  :- "  :lol:
There's one crawling up my other arm now - don't know whether it's the same one or one of its brothers! :teehee:

You see Ann..Murder is not the only way - Well Done Gillian for being a better, braver and kinder person than some... :lol:

gilliwigs said:
gilliwigs said:

Run Gillian Run
moped.gif

Clair..........
stickingtongueoutLG.gif

AnnSa said:
gilliwigs said:
gilliwigs said:

Run Gillian Run
moped.gif

Clair..........
stickingtongueoutLG.gif

mooning.gif

[SIZE=21pt]DUCK AND COVER!!!!! AAARRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH[/SIZE]

Theraphosa_blondi_3_foto.jpg

That's sooooooooo disgusting Sarah :eek: :x :eek: :x

Its awful...........hit it with something :lol:

[SIZE=14pt]ann!!!! get your frying pan out to twat that bugger away!!![/SIZE]

But it's so cute and fluffy, just love to give it a big hug :huggles:

Im more inclined to go with Sarah on this one Clair :thumbsup:

Hey I just remembered about these photos I took. Baby speeders in a ball :D they were just by my front door!

IMG_2874.jpg

IMG_2879.jpg

Come on, admit it - they are a tiny bit cute aren't they?

yeah...surely even our ann wouldnt bludgeon those to their death would she :blink:

[SIZE=21pt]we could start a poll on it[/SIZE]

WOULD ANN SNUFF THESE LOT OUT OR WOULD SHE LET THEM FREE... :blink:

Ooh I meant to say, when the spider ball was there I couldn't stop singing 'spider ball' to the spider pig tune - your sig just reminded me and I've got it stuck in my head again!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back