The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Omg - I Think There's Definitely Pups On The Way!!!

lurcher lover

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi All,

Our little black and white bitch Maizie was recetly in season and after lecturing the OH about keepting our randy little boy Storm away from her, I was the one who turned by back "for only a second"!!!!. :eek:

Whilst taking Maize out of the crate and putting Storm in, I think the phone rang, so I let go of him to get it - and that was that.

Now, for the funny bit (although, not funny at the time). I have never seen dogs "Tying on" before :b - OMG I thought he'd got his todger stuck (w00t) So, there's me, almost hysterical, ringing Ian in my now panic stricken voice to tell him - and what does he do - he bursts out laughing and calls me thick bitch :lol: - charming! Anyway, after what seemed like an eternity they finally parted, So, there the story of the Storm/Maizie babies begins.

Anyway, if has been four weeks now, and although there is no swelling as yet, Maizie has changed in herself, she's off her food and her nipples are now very prominent.

If pups are on the way, they should here around the 17th September.

Although these puppies weren't planned (and yes, some people have told me how irresponsible I am), we will be keeping one and will do my upmost to ensure that the other go to good decent homes.

I have to say (not one to blow my own trumpet of course), if these dogs have got there's mother's beauty and their father's racing ability..... they'll be little crackers! (but with bloody bit ears)

I'll keep you all posted, but in the meantime, here's a pic of Maizie & Storm.

2008_0530filey20080258.jpg

2008_0530filey20080045.jpg

Deb

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dear, I'm sorry your girl got 'caught' :eek:

Thanks goodness all mine are 'done', it would be a nightmare otherwise with three bitches and two dogs!

Good luck with your girl's pregnancy and with finding good homes for the pups :luck:

:lol: There's lots of little accidents out there running around so i shouldn't worry, hope the pups are all born well and you find some good homes for the ones you aren't going to keep. :thumbsup: Di

:lol: :lol: dirty wee bugger Deb ! is it the name do you think ? ;) :eek:

I doubt you'll have any trouble finding the puppies homes, Storm and Maizie are both stunning!! We have dogs and bitches, its so hard trying to keep them apart at 'those' times, accidents happen!!

:luck: :luck: with them. Can't wait for all the puppy pictures!!!

I doubt you'll have any trouble finding the puppies homes, Storm and Maizie are both stunning!! We have dogs and bitches, its so hard trying to keep them apart at 'those' times, accidents happen!!
:luck: :luck: with them. Can't wait for all the puppy pictures!!!
Aah, thanks for that.

Yes, me and my camera will be on overtime if and when the puppies arrive.

Deb

awww bless :wub:

Maizie and storm are both beautiful dogs and im sure you will have no trouble finding them all homes :)

All the very best of luck with them and please, lots of pictures when they arrive :thumbsup:

I reckon they will produce some cracking pups between them :D so I'm looking forward to the puppy pics :thumbsup:

What is their breeding and how high do they stand?

I reckon they will produce some cracking pups between them :D so I'm looking forward to the puppy pics :thumbsup: What is their breeding and how high do they stand?
Hiya,

Thanks, they should produce some nice pups :)

Storm is beddy x whippet x greyhound and 22"

Maizie is collie x whippet x grehound and 21 1/2"

Debs

I reckon they will produce some cracking pups between them :D so I'm looking forward to the puppy pics :thumbsup: What is their breeding and how high do they stand?
Hiya,

Debs
ihi debs

how you doing jen is in season and fidget keeps trying it on with her but he is wasting his time and energy it would be a bloody big miracle if she had pups as he has been castrated so no chance. :rolleyes:

Hiya,

Debs
ihi debs

how you doing jen is in season and fidget keeps trying it on with her but he is wasting his time and energy it would be a bloody big miracle if she had pups as he has been castrated so no chance. :rolleyes:
Hi Linda,

Sorry for delay - we've been away on hols.

Maizie has only got a couple of weeks to go - she's really starting to show now, but is still looking very well in herself.

Our little monster Storm did us proud at Tatton Park, reserve in the coursing, won the hurdles and them get best in show in the Monday. - Should help promote his puppies!!

See you soon

Debs

Hiya,

Debs
ihi debs

hi debs hope you had a good hol i hear dixie lamed herself in the hurdles glad to hear she got beat did she win the straight racing? if that had been me i wouldnt of run it after it had hurt its self but you know what jordans like ive said for a while now he will kill it if he carries on the way he does. we went to weardale on sunday never got anything then we went to millom yesterday got a 2nd with fidget.where are you going this weekend we are going to cock of the north on sunday. :thumbsup:

Hiya,

Debs
ihi debs

hi debs hope you had a good hol i hear dixie lamed herself in the hurdles glad to hear she got beat did she win the straight racing? if that had been me i wouldnt of run it after it had hurt its self but you know what jordans like ive said for a while now he will kill it if he carries on the way he does. we went to weardale on sunday never got anything then we went to millom yesterday got a 2nd with fidget.where are you going this weekend we are going to cock of the north on sunday. :thumbsup:
Hi linda,

Yes Dixie ran in the straights, I thought she'd won it, but someone said they thought it was one of Vicky's friends.

We going to Chatsworth on Saturday but don't know about Sunday yet.

Are you going to the Midland Game Fair?

Deb

I had the pleasure of meeting both Storm and Maisie at Tatton and I have to say they are both stunning. I absolutely can't wait to see the pups they are going to be amazing. Storm absolutely blew me away, he was so impressive in the coursing. What a cracking dog. :wub: Good luck with everything and keep those pictures coming :)

Vicky

x

carnt wait to see the photos of the pups as well there both stunning dogs. o:) o:)

I had the pleasure of meeting both Storm and Maisie at Tatton and I have to say they are both stunning. I absolutely can't wait to see the pups they are going to be amazing. Storm absolutely blew me away, he was so impressive in the coursing. What a cracking dog. :wub: Good luck with everything and keep those pictures coming :)
Vicky

x
Hi Vicky,

Lovely to meet you and your family. Your new pup is absolutely gorgeous. If it wasn't for me having a litter on the way, i'd have tried to steal your little man away :)

Storm had a brilliant weekend. He did us really proud.

Think Ian will be back to take on the challange of trying to beat Cat's dog Bracken - let battle commence!! (w00t)

Will definietely be at the racing finals.

See you again soon

Debs

Vicky

x
Hi Vicky,

Lovely to meet you and your family. Your new pup is absolutely gorgeous. If it wasn't for me having a litter on the way, i'd have tried to steal your little man away :)

Storm had a brilliant weekend. He did us really proud.

Think Ian will be back to take on the challange of trying to beat Cat's dog Bracken - let battle commence!! (w00t)

Will definietely be at the racing finals.

See you again soon

Debs
Debs,

Thanks but if I hadn't already got a puppy I'd be at the front of the queue to have one of yours, they are gonna be fab! Good luck with the challenge, it will be no easy task, Bracken was superb at the weekend and will be very tough to beat. I reckon Storm is one of the few dogs that can do it though. It will certainly be exciting for everyone who's impartial to watch. Some spectacular coursing to come that's for sure. :)

Vicky

x

The pups should be beautiful if the parents are anything to go by :D

I must have seen you at Tatton on Sunday and not realised, I saw someone with 2 little beddies, was that you? I ran my 2 lurchers in the sim coursing but Scrumpy(smaller version of yours, ginger rough coated) turned back before the first turn, don't know why, she was really keen last year :(

Hebe was the very very vocal grey & white whippy/collie who just wouldn't stop barking the whole time :eek:

We will be at Chatsworth on Sat but down at the agility ring, we'll try to get up to the top of the hill to say hello.

Julie

The pups should be beautiful if the parents are anything to go by :D I must have seen you at Tatton on Sunday and not realised, I saw someone with 2 little beddies, was that you? I ran my 2 lurchers in the sim coursing but Scrumpy(smaller version of yours, ginger rough coated) turned back before the first turn, don't know why, she was really keen last year :(

Hebe was the very very vocal grey & white whippy/collie who just wouldn't stop barking the whole time :eek:

We will be at Chatsworth on Sat but down at the agility ring, we'll try to get up to the top of the hill to say hello.

Julie

sorry julie didnt relise it was you there had my hands full with Pepa the other very vocal one there all the other were so well behaved I had to keep her moving to distract her but it dident work she got knocked out with going down the dip the mumpty that she is :clown: on her second heat.

sue xxx

God, Maizie looks like one cracking little Lurcher. Have you had her since she was a pup, if so how old is she? She looks just like my GSD x Whippet but Maizie is a bit skinnier.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back