The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Omg - I Think There's Definitely Pups On The Way!!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
God, Maizie looks like one cracking little Lurcher. Have you had her since she was a pup, if so how old is she? She looks just like my GSD x Whippet but Maizie is a bit skinnier.
Hi,

Yes, we've had Maizie since she was 9 weeks old. She is now 3yrs old.

Deb

The pups should be beautiful if the parents are anything to go by :D I must have seen you at Tatton on Sunday and not realised, I saw someone with 2 little beddies, was that you? I ran my 2 lurchers in the sim coursing but Scrumpy(smaller version of yours, ginger rough coated) turned back before the first turn, don't know why, she was really keen last year :(

Hebe was the very very vocal grey & white whippy/collie who just wouldn't stop barking the whole time :eek:

We will be at Chatsworth on Sat but down at the agility ring, we'll try to get up to the top of the hill to say hello.

Julie
Hi Julie,

Yes, that was probably me with Stella and Gypsey.

Will definitely be at Chatsworth on Sat - so come over and say hello.

Debs

I reckon they will produce some cracking pups between them :D so I'm looking forward to the puppy pics :thumbsup: What is their breeding and how high do they stand?
Hiya,

Thanks, they should produce some nice pups :)

Storm is beddy x whippet x greyhound and 22"

Maizie is collie x whippet x grehound and 21 1/2"

Debs
ihi debs

how you doing jen is in season and fidget keeps trying it on with her but he is wasting his time and energy it would be a bloody big miracle if she had pups as he has been castrated so no chance. :rolleyes:
hi debs hope you had a good hol i hear dixie lamed herself in the hurdles glad to hear she got beat did she win the straight racing? if that had been me i wouldnt of run it after it had hurt its self but you know what jordans like ive said for a while now he will kill it if he carries on the way he does. we went to weardale on sunday never got anything then we went to millom yesterday got a 2nd with fidget.where are you going this weekend we are going to cock of the north on sunday. :thumbsup:
Hi linda,

Yes Dixie ran in the straights, I thought she'd won it, but someone said they thought it was one of Vicky's friends.

We going to Chatsworth on Saturday but don't know about Sunday yet.

Are you going to the Midland Game Fair?

Deb
no we arn,t to the midland game fair as i am back at work then. there is a dog show over the northeast on the 20th john might go to that he hasn,t decided yet.do you know how many pups are due? can you find out if dixie did win the straight i think mush is going to chatsworth.

speak to you soon i don,t think we will see you now until next year when the shows start again. :thumbsup:

The pups should be beautiful if the parents are anything to go by :D I must have seen you at Tatton on Sunday and not realised, I saw someone with 2 little beddies, was that you? I ran my 2 lurchers in the sim coursing but Scrumpy(smaller version of yours, ginger rough coated) turned back before the first turn, don't know why, she was really keen last year :(

Hebe was the very very vocal grey & white whippy/collie who just wouldn't stop barking the whole time :eek:

We will be at Chatsworth on Sat but down at the agility ring, we'll try to get up to the top of the hill to say hello.

Julie

sorry julie didnt relise it was you there had my hands full with Pepa the other very vocal one there all the other were so well behaved I had to keep her moving to distract her but it dident work she got knocked out with going down the dip the mumpty that she is :clown: on her second heat.

sue xxx

Sue, I'm just so rubbish at remembering peoples faces, sorry I didn't recognise you either.....maybe we should all start wearing badges :lol:

hope all goes well for mum and pups when the time comes, mum looks a cracker :wub:

I reckon they will produce some cracking pups between them :D so I'm looking forward to the puppy pics :thumbsup: What is their breeding and how high do they stand?
Hiya,

Thanks, they should produce some nice pups :)

Storm is beddy x whippet x greyhound and 22"

Maizie is collie x whippet x grehound and 21 1/2"

Debs
ihi debs

how you doing jen is in season and fidget keeps trying it on with her but he is wasting his time and energy it would be a bloody big miracle if she had pups as he has been castrated so no chance. :rolleyes:
hi debs hope you had a good hol i hear dixie lamed herself in the hurdles glad to hear she got beat did she win the straight racing? if that had been me i wouldnt of run it after it had hurt its self but you know what jordans like ive said for a while now he will kill it if he carries on the way he does. we went to weardale on sunday never got anything then we went to millom yesterday got a 2nd with fidget.where are you going this weekend we are going to cock of the north on sunday. :thumbsup:
Hi linda,

Yes Dixie ran in the straights, I thought she'd won it, but someone said they thought it was one of Vicky's friends.

We going to Chatsworth on Saturday but don't know about Sunday yet.

Are you going to the Midland Game Fair?

Deb
no we arn,t to the midland game fair as i am back at work then. there is a dog show over the northeast on the 20th john might go to that he hasn,t decided yet.do you know how many pups are due? can you find out if dixie did win the straight i think mush is going to chatsworth.

speak to you soon i don,t think we will see you now until next year when the shows start again. :thumbsup:
Hi Linda,

No, we don't know how many pups are on the way. Ian thinks 6, I think 8 - we'll just have to wait and see.

See you soon

Debs

Hi All,
Our little black and white bitch Maizie was recetly in season and after lecturing the OH about keepting our randy little boy Storm away from her, I was the one who turned by back "for only a second"!!!!. :eek:

Whilst taking Maize out of the crate and putting Storm in, I think the phone rang, so I let go of him to get it - and that was that.

Now, for the funny bit (although, not funny at the time). I have never seen dogs "Tying on" before :b - OMG I thought he'd got his todger stuck (w00t) So, there's me, almost hysterical, ringing Ian in my now panic stricken voice to tell him - and what does he do - he bursts out laughing and calls me thick bitch :lol: - charming! Anyway, after what seemed like an eternity they finally parted, So, there the story of the Storm/Maizie babies begins.

Anyway, if has been four weeks now, and although there is no swelling as yet, Maizie has changed in herself, she's off her food and her nipples are now very prominent.

If pups are on the way, they should here around the 17th September.

Although these puppies weren't planned (and yes, some people have told me how irresponsible I am), we will be keeping one and will do my upmost to ensure that the other go to good decent homes.

I have to say (not one to blow my own trumpet of course), if these dogs have got there's mother's beauty and their father's racing ability..... they'll be little crackers! (but with bloody bit ears)

I'll keep you all posted, but in the meantime, here's a pic of Maizie & Storm.

2008_0530filey20080258.jpg

2008_0530filey20080045.jpg

Deb
Hi All,

Just a quick update - there's only 3 days to go until the due date - although Maizie showing no signs of parting with her babies just yet.

Here's a pic I took a few minutes ago of "mum & dad" having a cuddle on their sofa!

MaizieStorm.jpg

Will let you know as soon as they arrive.

Debs

oooooo look at her she looks so lush. carnt wait to find out what there like. :D

Awww....that pic of the two of them on the sofa is just SO cute! I wish you all the best with everything, I can't wait to see what the puppies are like!!!.....and if I'm this excited you must be unbelieveably excited!!!!!! :wub:

Vicky

x

Best of Luck you 2 & Josie ! Fingers crossed all goes according to plan :thumbsup:

Ohhh she looks big, i guess 7, three bitches four dogs. Hope everything goes well however many there are!! :luck: :luck: she looks in excellent condition. Can't wait to see the pups!!! :wub:

Awww....that pic of the two of them on the sofa is just SO cute! I wish you all the best with everything, I can't wait to see what the puppies are like!!!.....and if I'm this excited you must be unbelieveably excited!!!!!! :wub:
Vicky

x
Hi Vicky,

Yes, am very excited, but also quite nervous. We've never had pups of our own before, but fingers crossed, everything will go to plan.

See you soon

Debs

wow thats quite a gut on her :lol: i reckon 6, 4 dogs 2 bitches and one relieved mum :D

:luck: Hope all goes very smoothly for you -

here's a picture of Willow about 12 hours before she "blew" and there were 11 in there?! We're thinking of you and the sleepless nights to come :unsure:

But they'll be worth every moment - it goes so quickly :wub: :wub:

HPIM0505a.jpg

I hear congratulations are in order!! :D :cheers: :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back