The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Only Four More Sleeps

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Janimal said:
Best of luck for tomorrow Jill...I bet you dont sleep much...so NO SLEEP lol :lol:
:luck:   :luck:   :luck:   :luck:

Thanks Janis, 24 hours to go, and an early night so tomorrow comes quicker :p , and no doubt there will be plenty of pictures soon of her meeting her Daddy and Granny :thumbsup:

alilemur said:
WOW! She is utterly adorable!!  :wub:   :wub: I am SO jealous!Alison

& Willow & Buffy

xx

Dont suppose your a Buffy the vampire slayer fan are you Alison, as you have a Buffy and a Willow too (w00t) :- "

Hope everything goes well today and you have a lot of fun with Willow :huggles:

Hope you got some sleep last night - cos you sure aint going to tonight :lol:

Enjoy your stunning new babe :huggles:

Yeeha, the day has finally arrived (w00t) , Im picking her up this evening, pictures to follow :thumbsup: . Only ten hours to go :b :- " :sweating:

buffyrannoch said:
Yeeha, the day has finally arrived  (w00t) , Im picking her up this evening, pictures to follow  :thumbsup: . Only ten hours to go  :b   :- "  :sweating:
Aw how exciting.... can't wait to see her photos........ :lol:

buffyrannoch said:
Yeeha, the day has finally arrived  (w00t) , Im picking her up this evening, pictures to follow  :thumbsup: . Only ten hours to go  :b   :- "  :sweating:
Good luck. Hope she settles in well. :luck: :luck: Looking forward to seeing more pics of Willow. :wub: :wub:

buffyrannoch said:
Lucky you - and what a special day you have ahead of you. (I don't think I'll ever forget the day we brought Blue home :) ) Can't wait to see loads of photos of the new arrival :D

Jill

x

Last edited by a moderator:
(w00t) Cant wait to see pics of the lovely Willow :wub: she is soooo cute :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back