The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Ooh La La!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi Janet!

After your last PM I've just saw that! WOW! you must be over the moon and still not landed back on Earth!!! :lol: :cheers:

That might be the reason why we don't have any pic yet :- " :lol: !

Heartfelt congratulations and wishing you all the best for a bright future with your girl :huggles:

My excuse is that I'm waiting on pics being emailed that were taken on Saturday :)

Failing this I will take one tonight of madam and her trophy (w00t)

Janet

janet thats a great result..bit of a shame you end up on crutches as part of your celebration..ya silly tit :thumbsup:

Here's a pic of Lola with her trophy and rosettes :wub: :wub: Unfortunately she'd just had her tea (w00t) (w00t) so she looks a bit rotund!!! :- " :- "

Lola_BIS1.jpg

That's a lovely picture of her :wub: but it does'nt actually do her the justice she deserves as she is so much more delectable in the flesh!! :wub: :wub:

Looking forward to "hobbling" around the ring behind you at the week-end...minus the "peas" up your trouserleg!! (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

dukie said:
Here's a pic of Lola with her trophy and rosettes :wub:   :wub:   Unfortunately she'd just had her tea  (w00t)   (w00t) so she looks a bit rotund!!! :- "  :- "

Awwww.... and she's asleep (w00t) (w00t) What a clever girl :wub:

Awwwwwwwwwww she looking lovely :wub: :wub: Nice photo :thumbsup:

Lots of hugs from Beau,he is real proud of his sister :huggles: :huggles:

(w00t) If you carry on like this you will have to employ someone to polish the siver!! :thumbsup: :lol:

(w00t) way to go lola lots of :huggles: + :wub: from ella

As promised, pic taken on the day!! In the meantime Lola has managed to win a Green Star and a reserve Green Star on the mini circuit in southern Ireland at the weekend (w00t) (w00t)

164psreduced.JPG

(w00t) Thanks for sending me this picture Janet. Lola really is OOH La La!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Gorgeous piccie Janet of Lola :wub: :wub: Well done for your achievement at the weekend :cheers: :cheers: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

lovely picture of Lola and congratulations - what a great weekend :cheers:

dukie said:
As promised, pic taken on the day!! In the meantime Lola has managed to win a Green Star and a reserve Green Star on the mini circuit in southern Ireland at the weekend (w00t)   (w00t)

Hey Janet how many times have we told you to 'SMILE' when getting your photograph taken ?!! :- " :lol: :lol:

Congratulations to all three of you on your success :lol:

janetta xx

dukie said:
As promised, pic taken on the day!! In the meantime Lola has managed to win a Green Star and a reserve Green Star on the mini circuit in southern Ireland at the weekend (w00t)   (w00t)
Now that is a LOVELY picture of Lola...I would say it is a good one of you too,but I agree with Tracy :lol: :teehee: ....for goodness sake SMILE!! after all you and Lola did just go BIS :thumbsup: :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back