The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Open Easington

jeffb

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
looking in w/news next years fixtures know it early and all opens not in yet but i was just wondering about the ray harvey memorial open at easington its usually the first open of the year is it still on in feb

dee if in jan to late to be put in w/news would this make it a additional open and not top ten open

bit late for anything, would be nice back end of jan to get the christmas pud out of there dogs, mines ok i ate all the pud :x o no :thumbsup:

AND YOU ATE ALL THE PIES TO DAVIDH :lol: :lol:

martin ate all the pies at scotland (peggy sues martin) :p (w00t) o:)

Hi , i havnt mamaged to speek to joe and hes hard to get hold of , regarding me holding the open for ray this year, i,am going to talk to chris and get back to you all once i have spoke to joe. Went to see him and winnie at christmas and took flowers up from all those who cared about him xxxxx

Thanks Tanya ...looking forward to it

DavidH said:
bit late for anything, would be nice back end of jan to get the christmas pud out of there dogs, mines ok i ate all the pud :x   o no :thumbsup:
PMSL

untitled.jpg

i luv mince pies :)) rather flaters me that pic :D :cheers:

Just that the pies are on hold lol

Was at easington today but there was nothing mentioned off Joe , will try to remember to ask next week

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back