The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Ornish Is One Year Old

Liz Third

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Ornish_3.jpegI have taken some pics of Ornish on his birthday , I hope this works!

Ornish looks to be a cracking lad Liz :thumbsup: Name from the Island?

Hope you dont mind me asking, what line is he bred from?

:cheers: Happy birthday Ornish :cheers:

I love his name btw, really suits the handsome lad :wub: :thumbsup:

At last! ;) - pictures of the lovely Ornish! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: He is absolutely gorgeous :wub: :wub: - but I think we need more pix! :D

[SIZE=14pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY[/SIZE] Ornish, he is lovely Liz. I thought you only had whippets!!!!

:) [SIZE=14pt]Happy 1st Birthday Ornish[/SIZE]! :)

Yes I agree, more pictures please!

Ornish_head.jpegOrnish is a Tartaven from Hilda Robertson. I have not many photos but will try a head study. I have just the one deerhound, fulfilling a wish to own one which I have harboured for years. Yes, he is named after the island off Uist.

Really handsome. :wub: Happy birthday Ornish. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for satisfing my noseyness Liz :cheers:

The Tartravens' are a nice line :thumbsup:

Hi Liz, your birthday boy has a very interesting "pied de gras" some excellent working individuals, Carrick, Onich etc seen many of them working, and some great kennels, Rosslyn, Hyndsight, Kiloeter, going back to Ingleby stuff, like your pups sires side very much, akin to the breeding and likes of my own. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back