The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Orphaned Pups Need Surrogate Mum

BeeJay

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
About the 100th try at posting this plea for help. :oops:

Two orphan Border Collie pups,three days old. Mother has been killed. Pups are Nr Hexam in Northumberland. Please contactPaul@bristow3.freeserve.co.uk

Please crosspost.

:( poor babies I hope a surrogate mum is found. Not the best I know and the distance would be a problem but if all hope of finding a surrogote mum fails Beejay I'm willing to take them on untill a bitch can be found. Ive raised all sorts of pups and kittens over the years.

Good luck little ones

BeeJay said:
About the 100th try at posting this plea for help. :oops:
Two orphan Border Collie pups,three days old. Mother has been killed. Pups are Nr Hexam in Northumberland. Please contactPaul@bristow3.freeserve.co.uk

Please crosspost.

I have contacted the guy direct, my puppies are just 6 weeks old and Fleur still wants to feed, I'm sure she would be able to cope??? and I have a Border Collie who gets milk as soon as a baby arrives in the house and she likes to mother, I've experience of feeding orphan kittens and abandoned kittens but not puppies. The only problem is that I am down in Kent , but am willing to try to help.

Awww hope it all works out for them :( and they find a surrogate mum soon

Kirsty

Good luck for the babies :luck: :luck: hope they find a foster mum soon. :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back